|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Cabanis-Searcy Foote.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Barry Holden kill?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His pregnant wife.
(d) His neighbor.
2. Who shot the Marshal?
(a) Deacon Taylor.
(b) Theodore the Poet.
(c) Sam Hookey.
(d) Jack McGuire.
3. How did Amanda Barker's husband kill her?
(a) By stabbing her.
(b) By scaring her, causing a heart attack.
(c) By impregnating her.
(d) By poisoning her.
4. How long was Louise Smith engaged?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight years.
5. For what was Roy Butler framed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassius Hueffer's headstone describe him?
2. Whom did Doris Williams marry?
3. Where did Daniel M'Cumber go?
4. Who tried to memorize the Encyclopedia Britannica?
5. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)