|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Cabanis-Searcy Foote.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Harold Arnett die?
(a) Old age.
(b) His wife poisoned his potatoes.
(c) A bar fight.
(d) He shot himself.
2. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Cooney Potter.
(b) Flossie Cabanis.
(c) Lucius Atherton.
(d) Sam Hookey.
3. By whom was Dora Williams abandoned?
(a) Ruben Pantier.
(b) Robert Southey Burke.
(c) Fiddler Jones.
(d) Charles Bliss.
4. Who was crushed by a falling carriage?
(a) The Circuit Judge.
(b) Blind Jack.
(c) State's Attorney Fallas.
(d) Hon. Henry Bennett.
5. How did Pauline Barrett die?
(a) She died in surgery.
(b) She killed herself.
(c) She died because she could not reach the surgeon in time.
(d) She died from an infection after surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did a resident of Spoon River steal blankets?
2. Under what did Washington McNeely rest?
3. With what did A. D. Blood kill Oscar Hummel?
4. What did Widow McFarlane do for the village?
5. With whose beliefs did Jefferson Howard fight valiantly?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)