|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Nellie Clark's innocence taken?
2. What was Andy's job?
(a) Tax collector.
(b) Grave digger.
3. Who accidentally shot himself in the heart?
(a) Dorcas Gustine.
(b) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
(c) Doc Hill.
(d) Nicholas Bindle.
4. How did Barry Holden kill someone?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With his bare hands.
(c) With a hatchet.
(d) With a shotgun.
5. Whom did Doris Williams marry?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A cheat.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose sermons were burned as waste paper?
2. To what animal does Robert Fulton Tanner compare man?
3. Where does Serepta Mason place the blame for blowing her petals away?
4. What happened when Charlie French was hurt by a toy pistol?
5. Under what did Washington McNeely rest?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)