|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Lucius Atherton.
(b) Flossie Cabanis.
(c) Cooney Potter.
(d) Sam Hookey.
2. What was the subject of Penniwit the Artist's best picture?
(a) A herd of cattle.
(b) Ida Chickens.
(c) Judge Somers.
(d) The Hill.
3. With whose beliefs did Jefferson Howard fight valiantly?
(a) Rev. Lemuel Wiley's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His wife's.
4. Whose children did Constance Hately raise?
(a) Her neighbor's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her sister's.
(d) Her cousin's.
5. Who cared for Paul McNeely?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an epitaph?
2. What language did Ida Chickens study?
3. How tall was Judge Selah Lively?
4. Where does Serepta Mason place the blame for blowing her petals away?
5. How did Ollie and Fletcher feel about each other?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)