|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hit Johnnie Sayre?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A train.
(d) A horse and rider.
2. How did Ollie and Fletcher feel about each other?
(a) They hated each other.
(b) They were deeply in love.
(c) They did their best to have a good relationship.
(d) They respected each other.
3. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Ollie McGee.
(b) Amanda Barker.
(c) Old Bill Piersol.
(d) Robert Fulton Tanner.
4. What did George Trimble talk about?
(a) Freedom of speech.
(b) Free silver.
(c) Free gold.
(d) Free land.
5. How tall was Judge Selah Lively?
(a) Four foot two.
(b) Five foot two.
(c) Six foot two.
(d) Two foot six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burned down Nancy Knapp's house?
2. Who took Nellie Clark's innocence?
3. How did Amanda Barker's husband kill her?
4. How long was Louise Smith engaged?
5. Where does Serepta Mason place the blame for blowing her petals away?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)