|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fiddler Jones-Mrs. George Reece.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Chase Henry denied burial on holy ground?
(a) He was a murderer.
(b) He beat his wife.
(c) He was the town drunkard.
(d) He was a vocal atheist.
2. Whose boat never left harbor?
(a) Barney Hainsfeather.
(b) Griffy the Cooper.
(c) Herbert Marshal.
(d) George Gray.
3. Who was crushed by a falling carriage?
(a) Hon. Henry Bennett.
(b) The Circuit Judge.
(c) Blind Jack.
(d) State's Attorney Fallas.
4. Why did Margaret Fuller Slack not have any time to write?
(a) She had two jobs.
(b) She was a teacher.
(c) She had children.
(d) She was a seamstress.
5. Who had terrible dreams?
(a) Flossie Cabanis.
(b) Zenas Witt.
(c) Julia Miller.
(d) Justice Arnett.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Nellie Clark's innocence taken?
2. Where did Doc Hill pour out his love?
3. Who accidentally shot himself in the heart?
4. How did Jacob Goodpasture lose his son?
5. Why did no one in Spoon River like Dorcas Gustine?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)