|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fiddler Jones-Mrs. George Reece.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Sam Hookey.
(b) Cooney Potter.
(c) Flossie Cabanis.
(d) Lucius Atherton.
2. Who was the village poetess?
(a) Emily Sparks.
(b) Minerva Jones.
(c) Mrs. Benjamin Pantier.
(d) Lydia Puckett.
3. What did John Horace Burleson win?
(a) A trip to Chicago.
(b) The prize essay at school.
(c) George Reece's horse.
(d) One hundred dollars.
4. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Ollie McGee.
(b) Amanda Barker.
(c) Old Bill Piersol.
(d) Robert Fulton Tanner.
5. Who tried to memorize the Encyclopedia Britannica?
(a) Frank Drummer.
(b) Ruben Pantier.
(c) Butch Weldy.
(d) Daisy Fraser.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hod Putt die?
2. Who burned down Nancy Knapp's house?
3. Whose boat never left harbor?
4. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
5. Where did Doc Hill pour out his love?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)