|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conrad Siever-Cooney Potter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jacob Goodpasture lose his son?
(a) Building a railway.
(b) The war.
(d) A bar fight.
2. How did Harold Arnett die?
(a) He shot himself.
(b) His wife poisoned his potatoes.
(c) A bar fight.
(d) Old age.
3. How does Cassius Hueffer's headstone describe him?
(b) A warrior.
4. What is the name of Amanda Barker's husband?
5. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
(a) David Foster Wallace.
(b) Carl Sandburg.
(c) Langston Hughes.
(d) Edgar Lee Masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had terrible dreams?
2. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
3. Who was the village poetess?
4. What hit Johnnie Sayre?
5. Whose children did Constance Hately raise?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)