|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conrad Siever-Cooney Potter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the village poetess?
(a) Emily Sparks.
(b) Mrs. Benjamin Pantier.
(c) Minerva Jones.
(d) Lydia Puckett.
2. Who accidentally shot himself in the heart?
(a) Dorcas Gustine.
(b) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
(c) Doc Hill.
(d) Nicholas Bindle.
3. Where did George Trimble talk?
(a) At the school house.
(b) The courthouse steps.
(c) Town square.
(d) The Hill.
4. Who had terrible dreams?
(a) Flossie Cabanis.
(b) Zenas Witt.
(c) Justice Arnett.
(d) Julia Miller.
5. Whose children did Constance Hately raise?
(a) Her neighbor's.
(b) Her cousin's.
(c) Her sister's.
(d) Her mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
2. Where did Doc Hill pour out his love?
3. Whom is Chase Henry buried next to?
4. Why was Chase Henry denied burial on holy ground?
5. What did George Trimble talk about?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)