|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conrad Siever-Cooney Potter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the village poetess?
(a) Mrs. Benjamin Pantier.
(b) Emily Sparks.
(c) Minerva Jones.
(d) Lydia Puckett.
2. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Robert Fulton Tanner.
(b) Old Bill Piersol.
(c) Ollie McGee.
(d) Amanda Barker.
3. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
4. Why was Chase Henry denied burial on holy ground?
(a) He was the town drunkard.
(b) He beat his wife.
(c) He was a murderer.
(d) He was a vocal atheist.
5. Why did Margaret Fuller Slack not have any time to write?
(a) She had children.
(b) She was a seamstress.
(c) She was a teacher.
(d) She had two jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Amanda Barker's husband?
2. Who accidentally shot himself in the heart?
3. Where did Doc Hill pour out his love?
4. Whose children did Constance Hately raise?
5. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)