|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conrad Siever-Cooney Potter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
2. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Ollie McGee.
(b) Amanda Barker.
(c) Old Bill Piersol.
(d) Robert Fulton Tanner.
3. Where did Doc Hill pour out his love?
(a) His wife.
(b) His career.
(c) His son.
(d) The town.
4. What celebrated public figure is buried in an unmarked grave?
(a) Judge Somers.
(b) Kinsey Keene.
(c) Minerva Jones.
(d) Frank Drummer.
5. Where was Charlie French hurt by a toy pistol?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His cheek.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally shot himself in the heart?
2. Where does Serepta Mason place the blame for blowing her petals away?
3. Who was the village poetess?
4. Who shot the Marshal?
5. What is an epitaph?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)