|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to memorize the Encyclopedia Britannica?
(a) Daisy Fraser.
(b) Frank Drummer.
(c) Ruben Pantier.
(d) Butch Weldy.
2. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Cooney Potter.
(b) Lucius Atherton.
(c) Flossie Cabanis.
(d) Sam Hookey.
3. Why did no one in Spoon River like Dorcas Gustine?
(a) She wore pants.
(b) She lived with a man without being married.
(c) She spoke her mind.
(d) She did not attend church services.
4. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
(a) Edgar Lee Masters.
(b) David Foster Wallace.
(c) Carl Sandburg.
(d) Langston Hughes.
5. Who had terrible dreams?
(a) Justice Arnett.
(b) Julia Miller.
(c) Zenas Witt.
(d) Flossie Cabanis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the village poetess?
2. How did Barry Holden kill someone?
3. How did Pauline Barrett die?
4. How tall was Judge Selah Lively?
5. How did Harold Arnett die?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)