|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what did Washington McNeely rest?
(a) A maple tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A cedar tree.
(d) A birch tree.
2. What did John Horace Burleson win?
(a) The prize essay at school.
(b) A trip to Chicago.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) George Reece's horse.
3. What was Andy's job?
(b) Grave digger.
(c) Tax collector.
4. Why was Dr. Siegrfied Iseman thrown in jail?
(a) Practicing medicine without a license.
(b) Encouraging women not to have children.
(c) Selling Elixir of Youth.
(d) Selling hair tonic.
5. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Cooney Potter.
(b) Lucius Atherton.
(c) Flossie Cabanis.
(d) Sam Hookey.
Short Answer Questions
1. With how many regrets did Fiddler Jones die?
2. Who had terrible dreams?
3. To what animal does Robert Fulton Tanner compare man?
4. What poem describes the Spoon River Cemetery?
5. For whom did Daniel M'Cumber never return?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)