|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rev. Lemuel Wiley-Anthony Findlay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was Judge Selah Lively?
(a) Five foot two.
(b) Two foot six.
(c) Four foot two.
(d) Six foot two.
2. Whom did the Rev. Lemuel Wiley save from divorce?
(a) The Crouses.
(b) The Wards.
(c) The Pinkertons.
(d) The Blisses.
3. Who shot the Marshal?
(a) Deacon Taylor.
(b) Theodore the Poet.
(c) Jack McGuire.
(d) Sam Hookey.
4. Who was the village poetess?
(a) Mrs. Benjamin Pantier.
(b) Minerva Jones.
(c) Emily Sparks.
(d) Lydia Puckett.
5. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was destroyed by his brother's ambition?
2. Whom did Barry Holden kill?
3. What happened when Charlie French was hurt by a toy pistol?
4. What was the subject of Penniwit the Artist's best picture?
5. Whose sermons were burned as waste paper?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)