|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Magrady Graham-Mabel Osbourne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Yee Bow?
(a) The minister.
(b) The minister's son.
(c) The sheriff's wife.
(d) The sheriff.
2. What hit Johnnie Sayre?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A horse and rider.
(c) A train.
(d) A carriage.
3. In what did Mabel Osborne see her life?
(a) Unfolded laundry.
(b) A discarded banana peel.
(c) A drooping geranium.
(d) Gray dish water.
4. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
5. When did Hamlet Micure have visions?
(a) While fasting.
(b) Under hypnosis.
(c) During a long fever.
(d) While drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that love is to find your own soul through the soul of another?
2. Where did Ida Chickens attend lectures?
3. What was the name of John Wasson's wife?
4. For whom did Daniel M'Cumber never return?
5. What language did Ida Chickens study?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)