|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Zilpha Marsh-Webser Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dippold the Optician see eyeglass lenses as a metaphor for?
(c) Spiritual understanding.
(d) Relationships between spouses.
2. How did Barry Holden kill someone?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a shotgun.
(c) With his bare hands.
(d) With a hatchet.
3. How long did Isaiah Beethoven discover he had to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Less than one year.
4. What did Felix Schmidt lose to Christian Dallman?
(a) His wife.
(b) His life savings.
(c) His team of horses.
(d) His five-acre plot.
5. What stands on the lot where James Garber walked to work every day?
(a) The Spoon River Courthouse.
(b) The Spoon River Elementary School.
(c) The Spoon River Library.
(d) The Spoon River Opera House.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Russell Kincaid have a kinship?
2. How did Pauline Barrett die?
3. Whom did John M. Church defend?
4. What did Franklin Jones need one more year to finish?
5. Who was the several-times mayor of Spoon River?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)