|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Zilpha Marsh-Webser Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Felix Schmidt lose to Christian Dallman?
(a) His five-acre plot.
(b) His wife.
(c) His team of horses.
(d) His life savings.
2. Who took Nellie Clark's innocence?
3. Who stirred "vibrations" in Spoon River?
(a) Silas Dement.
(b) Edmund Pollard.
(c) Percival Sharp.
(d) Hildrup Tubbs.
4. Who or what did Henry C. Calhoun seek to punish?
(a) Judge Somers.
(b) Dippold the Optician.
(c) The jury who convicted him.
(d) Spoon River.
5. Who ignored Hildrup Tubbs for many years?
(a) Granville Calhoun.
(b) Voltaire Johnson.
(c) E. C. Culbertson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dippold the Optician see eyeglass lenses as a metaphor for?
2. With what did Russell Kincaid have a kinship?
3. Who died the same week as Daisy Fraser?
4. Whose boat never left harbor?
5. Who wrote an article on the intelligence of plants?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)