The Hill-Hare Drummer
1. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
(a) Edgar Lee Masters.
(b) David Foster Wallace.
(c) Carl Sandburg.
(d) Langston Hughes.
2. What poem describes the Spoon River Cemetery?
(a) "Spoon River Cemetery."
(b) "Ollie McGee."
(c) "The Hill."
(d) "The Cemetery."
3. What is an epitaph?
(a) A speech given at a funeral.
(b) A satirical or witty poem or phrase.
(c) A poem or other writing about a deceased person.
(d) A spiritual revelation.
4. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Amanda Barker.
(b) Old Bill Piersol.
(c) Ollie McGee.
(d) Robert Fulton Tanner.
5. How did Hod Putt die?
(a) He was robbed and shot.
(b) He was hanged.
(c) He died of consumption.
(d) He killed himself.
6. What is the name of Ollie McGee's husband?
7. How did Ollie and Fletcher feel about each other?
(a) They hated each other.
(b) They respected each other.
(c) They did their best to have a good relationship.
(d) They were deeply in love.
8. To what animal does Robert Fulton Tanner compare man?
This section contains 3,114 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)