|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 47-51 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marguerite’s mother die?
(a) She drowned in the River Thames
(b) She was killed in a house fire
(c) She was in an automobile accident
(d) She was shot at the theater
2. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
(a) The Morning After
(b) The Staircase
(c) A Member of the Audience
3. Lizzie Rose discovers that who is also living on the property of the estate in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 42?
(a) Constable Hawkins
(b) Dr. Wintermute
(d) Mrs. Wintermute
4. What word from Part Two: “Ice” means unsure or uncertain?
5. Grisini tells Cassandra in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 19 that in order for her to escape the curse of the phoenix-stone, it must be stolen by whom?
(a) A child
(b) A man
(c) A werewolf
(d) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lizzie Rose’s last name in the novel?
2. When Clara attempts to communicate a warning to Lizzie Rose and Parsefall in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 33, she imagines herself in Parsefall’s dreams. In the dream, Clara sees Parsefall as he mourns for whom?
3. Where has Clara’s governess gone to visit her sister on the morning of Clara’s birthday party?
4. What is the title of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 41?
5. What playwright’s works does Lizzie Rose choose as items she would like from the house in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 34?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)