|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Wintermute see in Lizzie Rose’s room that leads him to threaten going to the police in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 26?
(a) The photograph from his home
(b) The puppet that looks like Clara
(c) A silver teapot from his home
(d) His wedding ring
2. The spell that is cast on Parsefall in the end of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 44 make him remember what?
(a) The love he had for his sister
(b) How cruel Grisini has been to him
(c) His father’s abuse
(d) His parents’ abandonment
3. What is Grisini’s full name said to be in the Prologue: “Fire”?
4. Where does Lizzie Rose take the dog in the morning in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 39?
(a) To London
(b) To the attic
(c) To the cemetery
(d) To the lake
5. Lizzie Rose is surprised to discover that the puppet she takes to give to Parsefall in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 17 looks just like whom?
(b) Mrs. Wintermute
(d) Mrs. Pinchbeck
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction do Lizzie Rose and Parsefall intend to go when they run away in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 42?
2. What does Parsefall give to Lizzie Rose in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 41?
3. In the beginning of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1, Clara considers that if it is too foggy, Grisini might not come and that her birthday “would be like all the others, with a trip” where “in the morning”?
4. What is the name of Cassandra’s childhood friend who looks like one of the women she sees in the mirror in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 7?
5. During their argument in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 40, Dr. Wintermute suggests to his wife that their daughter might still be there if she hadn’t what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)