|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 29-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 12 begins how long after Clara’s disappearance?
(a) Just over a month
(b) Half a year
(c) Just under a year
(d) Just over a week
2. What is the title of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 35?
(a) The Wolf and the Swan
(b) The Treasure Hunt
(c) The Bottle Imp
(d) Servants’ Talk
3. How does Clara feel about performing as a puppet in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 23?
(a) She enjoys it
(b) She is enraged by it
(c) He detests it
(d) She is saddened by it
4. Who tells Lizzie Rose that the police are at their home in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 8?
(b) Miss Cameron
(d) Mrs. Pinchbeck
5. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 16?
(b) The Morning After
(c) A Member of the Audience
(d) The Rocking Chair
Short Answer Questions
1. The children that are coming to Clara’s birthday party in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1 are said to be the children of her parents’ friends who live where?
2. On what day is Cassandra’s birthday?
3. Who does Cassandra dream of in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 29?
4. Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 29 is titled what?
5. What is Parsefall doing when Grisini returns home in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)