|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: “Fog,” Chapters 18-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grisini arrive at Cassandra’s estate, according to the narrator in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 19?
(a) By bus
(b) By airplane
(c) By train
(d) By car
2. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
(a) A Member of the Audience
(b) The Staircase
(c) The Morning After
3. After the police leave in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 9, Lizzie Rose sends Parsefall out to buy what?
(b) Dog food
(c) Oats for the horse
4. The letter that Lizzie Rose finds while mending clothes for Mrs. Pinchbeck’s stepson in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 24 was sent by whom?
(a) Dr. Wintermute
(d) Mrs. Pinchbeck
5. How does Clara feel about performing as a puppet in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 23?
(a) She enjoys it
(b) She is enraged by it
(c) She is saddened by it
(d) He detests it
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it said to be when Clara awakens on her birthday in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 1?
2. What word from Part One: “Fog” refers to a cotton fabric made in various degrees of fineness and often printed, woven, or embroidered in patterns?
3. Where has Clara’s governess gone to visit her sister on the morning of Clara’s birthday party?
4. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 28?
5. What color hair is Lizzie Rose described as having in the narrative?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)