|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie Rose suggest that she and Parsefall do in the end of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 43?
(a) Return to the house
(b) Burn down the estate
(c) Steal the phoenix-stone
(d) Run to the lake
2. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27?
(a) The Legacy
(c) A Member of the Audience
(d) The Streets
3. Why does Cassandra summon Grisini in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 13?
(a) She hopes that he has the potion that will rid her of the curse of the phoenix-stone
(b) She wants to tell him that his father is actually still alive and living in Italy
(c) She intends to murder him
(d) She believes he can tell her how to rid herself of the curse of the phoenix-stone
4. What word from Part One: “Fog” refers to the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed?
5. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 25?
(a) The Rocking Chair
(b) The Legacy
(c) Of Purse Strings and Puppet Strings
(d) A Member of the Audience
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 18, who becomes convinced that the marionette is actually Clara?
2. What is the name of Cassandra’s childhood friend who looks like one of the women she sees in the mirror in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 7?
3. In the beginning of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 45, Parsefall has a dream that he is what?
4. On what day is Cassandra’s birthday?
5. Lizzie Rose does not want to return to London because she is afraid of what there in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 42?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)