|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction do Lizzie Rose and Parsefall intend to go when they run away in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 42?
2. When Cassandra looks into her mirror in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 7, she sees the faces of how many women?
3. What vocabulary word from Part One: “Fog” means to wrap an infant tightly to prevent movement?
4. In Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27, Lizzie Rose waits for Parsefall in order to warn him not to do what?
(a) Go to the Wintermute estate
(b) Go to look for Grisini
(c) Go to talk to the police
(d) Go back to the boarding house
5. When Parsefall awakens from his nightmare in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 45, he vows to steal the phoenix-stone so that he can use it to do what?
(a) Punish Grisini
(b) Give it to Lizzie Rose
(c) Punish Cassandra
(d) Sell it at the market
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have gone missing in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 8?
2. How much money has Dr. Wintermute been told to bring as ransom for his daughter in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 12?
3. What do the police do after questioning Parsefall and Lizzie Rose in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 8?
4. What does Lizzie Rose find in Parsefall’s blankets when she goes to console him from his nightmare in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 10?
5. Lizzie Rose realizes after talking with Parsefall in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 10 that how many incidents have now occurred in which children went missing and their ward was questioned?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)