|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: “Ice,” Chapters 39-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The title of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 43 is “The Maze in the” what?
(a) The Morning After
(c) The Wolf and the Swan
(d) The Gatehouse
2. What does Lizzie Rose pack her belongings in, in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 27?
(a) A silk shawl
(b) A picnic blanket
(c) The puppet carriage
(d) A wicker basket
3. What is the name of the estate belonging to Cassandra where Grisini wakes up in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 19?
(a) Strachan’s Ghyll
(b) Chester Square
(c) The White Lodge
(d) Kensal Green
4. What does Lizzie Rose agree to do with Parsefall in order to appease him in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 41?
(a) Call his mother
(b) Return to London
(c) Rehears the puppet show
(d) Get married when they are older
5. Who is Lizzie Rose unable to find when she awakens in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 39?
(d) Dr. Wintermute
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Cassandra destroy of Grisini’s in Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 44?
2. The spell that is cast on Parsefall in the end of Part Two: “Ice,” Chapter 44 make him remember what?
3. What is the title of Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 28?
4. Who does Dr. Wintermute witness trying to force himself on Lizzie Rose in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 26?
5. What is Parsefall doing when Grisini returns home in Part One: “Fog,” Chapter 15?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)