|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adrian confess he felt while Rose was gone with the rescue team the night of the Strigoi attack?
(a) Fear for Lissa and Christian.
(b) Fear for her safety.
(c) Relief that she was finally going to kill Dimitri.
(d) Fear for his own safety.
2. In what way did Rose threaten the queen during her speech against the new dhampir age law?
(a) She makes strangulation gestures toward the queen.
(b) She promises revenge if the law goes into effect.
(c) She told her not to threaten her becuase she would not like the consequences.
(d) She makes a gun with her fingers and points it at the queen.
3. What does Dimitri say to Rose that finally convinces her that there is no chance for them to be reunited as lovers?
(a) He stopped loving her when she showed her weaknesses in Russia.
(b) He cannot respect someone who is such a rule breaker.
(c) He loves someone else.
(d) His love for her has faded.
4. What distracts Dimitri in the second before Lissa begins her attempt to stake him?
(c) Another Strigoi.
5. What does Rose promise Adrian she will do when she confronts Dimitri this time?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Imprison him.
(c) Heal him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dimitri learned about Rose that gives him an excuse to end their relationship?
2. Where is Dimitri taken upon his return to Court?
3. Whose vote does Rose learn was the tie-breaker on the dhampir age law?
4. How did Adrian learn about the attack on Lissa's party?
5. What type of building do the Moroi questioners want to know if Dimitri can enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dimitri being questions by royal Moroi in the sunlight? What is this supposed to prove?
2. How does Adrian convince Rose to go to a party the night after multiple dhampir guardians were killed defending and rescuing Lissa and Christian?
3. What does Tatiana do after Rose is discovered to be a witness to a Moroi ceremony that is supposed to be highly secretive?
4. Where does Ambrose take Rose when she runs into him outside the courthouse? Why?
5. How does Rose learn that Lissa and her party have been attacked by Dimitri and other Strigoi after Lissa's birthday dinner?
6. What do Christian and Lissa find so difficult about learning to wield a stake?
7. What does Rose think has caused Dimitri's change of heart in regards to their relationship?
8. What does Adrian tell his mother about Rose's alibi the night of Tatiana's murder that causes her some panic and to decide to hire Adrian a lawyer?
9. What does Rose encourage Dimitri to do in order to further prove he is no longer Strigoi?
10. How does Dimitri respond to Lissa when she goes to visit him? How does Rose feel about this?
This section contains 1,158 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)