|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rose run into as she is preparing to leave St. Vladimir's Academy for the last time?
(a) Eddie and his friend, Mason.
(b) Christian and his aunt, Tasha.
(c) Jill and her mother, Emily.
(d) Lissa and her friend, Mia.
2. Why does Adrian not want to help Lissa learn to infuse a stake with spirit?
(a) He does not know how.
(b) He does not want to help heal Dimitri.
(c) He dislikes working with Lissa.
(d) He thinks it is useless.
3. Who escorts Rose to her graduation party?
4. Who is Serena?
(a) One of Christian's guardians.
(b) One of Lissa's new guardians.
(c) One of Pricilla's guardians.
(d) A guardian at Lehigh Univeristy.
5. Where does Victor set up a meeting with his brother, Robert Doru?
(a) At another hotel.
(b) At a public casino.
(c) At Robert's home.
(d) For dinner in the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose destroy the security footage of her and Lissa walking through the prison?
2. For what reason can Rose and her companions take Victor on a commercial air flight?
3. What does Nathan Ivashkov say is absurd?
4. What type of jacket does Dimitri always wear?
5. Who is Hans Croft?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rose decide that she and her companions should plan on returning home in the aftermath of the attack by Dimitri and the other Strigoi?
2. What does Rose overhear a Moroi tell Adrian that upsets her?
3. What do Mikhail Tanner and Rose have in common that Rose is able to use to convince Mikhail not to turn her in when he catches her stealing from the guardian archives?
4. Why is Lissa surprised by Christian's sudden interest in saving Dimitri and his desire to help her learn how to wield a stake?
5. What is a promise mark? Why is it given to the newly graduated guardians?
6. How does Rose react to Dimitri during their fight?
7. What special twist do the guardians add to Rose's test that they did not give to the other guardian graduates? For what reason?
8. What does Rose think of Adrian's father and mother when she meets them over dinner at the Ivashkov home?
9. What punishment do Rose and Eddie face upon their return to Court? For what reason?
10. How does Lissa use spirit to help Rose get past the guard at the guardian building so that she could search the archives?
This section contains 1,233 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)