|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lissa tell Rose has continuously attempted to reach her?
2. What vices does Adrian indulge after arguing with Rose over her decision to break Victor out of prison?
(a) Alcohol and cigarettes.
(b) Gambling and womanizing.
(c) Alcohol and overeating.
(d) Gambling and overeating.
3. How does Eddie lose those who are following their getaway car after leaving the prison?
(a) By shooting out the tires of the chase vehicles.
(b) A pre-planned route with lots of turns.
(d) By getting lost in traffic.
4. Who escorts Rose to her graduation party?
5. Who is Serena?
(a) A guardian at Lehigh Univeristy.
(b) One of Lissa's new guardians.
(c) One of Christian's guardians.
(d) One of Pricilla's guardians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dimitri claim is a waste of everyone's time in his letter to Rose?
2. To where does Tatiana tell Lissa she has arranged for her to go over her birthday weekend?
3. What does Adrian use compulsion to encourage a Moroi man in the Witching Hour bar to tell his friends about Victor's prison break?
4. Who is the most popular newly graduated guardian among the Moroi?
5. What does Rose find most overwhelming about her graduation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a promise mark? Why is it given to the newly graduated guardians?
2. Why does Rose decide that she and her companions should plan on returning home in the aftermath of the attack by Dimitri and the other Strigoi?
3. Why does Lissa go to Lehigh University? Who goes with her?
4. What causes Lissa a great amount of emotional distress as she and Rose lead Victor out of the prison?
5. Why does Rose go to Mia with a request to access guardian records? What does Rose want from the guardian records?
6. Where do the newly graduated guardian go after their graduation? For what reason?
7. How did Adrian find Rose and her companions in Las Vegas? How does he react to the truth behind their escapade?
8. What do Mikhail Tanner and Rose have in common that Rose is able to use to convince Mikhail not to turn her in when he catches her stealing from the guardian archives?
9. Why do Rose and her companions take a private plane to Las Vegas?
10. What special twist do the guardians add to Rose's test that they did not give to the other guardian graduates? For what reason?
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)