|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adrian visit Rose due to her punishment?
(a) He sneaks in.
(b) In her dreams.
(c) He breaks her out of her confinement.
(d) He bribes a guard.
2. With whom does Adrian tell Rose he has arranged to have dinner with them that night?
(a) The governing council.
(b) His family.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The queen.
3. Who is the most popular newly graduated guardian among the Moroi?
4. How does Lissa react to the sight of Dimitri?
(a) She is happy to see him.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She tries to stake him.
(d) She is yells at him for hurting Rose.
5. What item is Lissa charming at the beginning of the chapter that Rose finds amusing?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A stake.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A man's cuff link.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Victor and Robert during the attack by the Strigoi?
2. How do spirit users often recognize one another?
3. What adds to Rose's guilt over her failed attempt to find a way to heal Dimitri?
4. Where does Victor set up a meeting with his brother, Robert Doru?
5. Who is with Christian at Rose's graduation party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose think of Adrian's father and mother when she meets them over dinner at the Ivashkov home?
2. What do Mikhail Tanner and Rose have in common that Rose is able to use to convince Mikhail not to turn her in when he catches her stealing from the guardian archives?
3. How do Rose and her friends end up in a dead end corridor in front of an alarmed door?
4. Why do Rose and her friends have so much trouble renting a car? Why is it important that they have a car?
5. What threats are made against Rose in the letter from Dimitri?
6. With whom does Rose have a mental bond? What caused this bond?
7. Why is Lissa surprised by Christian's sudden interest in saving Dimitri and his desire to help her learn how to wield a stake?
8. How does Lissa use spirit to help Rose get past the guard at the guardian building so that she could search the archives?
9. About what does Christian confront Rose? For what reason?
10. What special twist do the guardians add to Rose's test that they did not give to the other guardian graduates? For what reason?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)