|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adrian come to Rose's room in this chapter?
(a) To give her back gifts she had given to him.
(b) To ask for her forgiveness.
(c) To apologize and ask for a second chance.
(d) To tell her what he learned about the account Eric Dragomir set up in Las Vegas.
2. To whom does Rose promise she will attend a party that night?
(a) Abe Mazur.
(b) Nathan Ivashkov.
(c) Daniella Ivashkov.
3. Who does Adrian insist Daniella hire as Rose's attorney?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. Who does the general population at Court initially believe killed Tatiana?
(b) Victor Dashkov.
5. Why does Rose become annoyed when she learns the queen is on lock down?
(a) It is interfering with the rescue effort.
(b) It takes too many guardians from the rescue effort.
(c) The queen is not in immediate danger.
(d) She needs to speak to Tatiana.
6. For what is Rose arrested at the end of this chapter?
(a) The prison escape of Victor Dashkov.
(b) The theft of Alchemist archive files.
(d) The murder of the queen, Tatiana.
7. Whose vote does Rose learn was the tie-breaker on the dhampir age law?
(b) Evette Ozera.
(d) Nathan Ivashkov.
8. Why does Rose not immediately go to Dimitri after he is healed?
(a) Lissa will not allow it.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) Christian will not allow it.
(d) There is still a fire burning.
9. What does Dimitri say to Rose that finally convinces her that there is no chance for them to be reunited as lovers?
(a) His love for her has faded.
(b) He cannot respect someone who is such a rule breaker.
(c) He loves someone else.
(d) He stopped loving her when she showed her weaknesses in Russia.
10. What does Grant use as a target when he begins to teach Lissa and Christian how to stake a Strigoi?
(a) A dart board.
(c) The wall.
(d) A doll.
11. For what reason is Lissa not able to take her family's place on the royal council and vote?
(a) Her family's spot was given to another family upon her father's death.
(b) There has to be at least two members of any royal family to give them a vote.
(c) She has to be voted on to the council.
(d) She is too young.
12. What does Rose say to Dimitri in the beginning of their visit when he refuses to turn and look at her?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That he owes her.
(d) That she will have him locked up for life.
13. Who sneaks Rose in to see Dimitri?
14. What does Tasha propose the governing council spend their time doing rather than passing dhampir age laws?
(a) Finding a way to breed more guardians.
(b) Finding spirit users and training them to heal Strigoi.
(c) Compelling dhampirs to stop having families and become guardians.
(d) Training Moroi to fight for themselves.
15. What does Dimitri blame Rose for as they begin to fight?
(a) The deaths of those around them.
(b) His condition as a Strigoi.
(c) Lissa's injuries.
(d) Christian's injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rose that she will more than likely be put on trial for murder?
2. Why does Dimitri promise to do anything for Lissa?
3. For what reason does Rose give the Moroi Council for her decision to go to Russia after the attack on St. Vladimir's Academy?
4. Why is Rose escorted from the courtroom?
5. What information does Rose encourage Dimitri to offer to his questioners?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)