|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Rose say she was when she first killed Strigoi?
2. What does Sydney practically accuse Rose of stealing?
(a) Personnel records on Lissa's new guardians.
(b) Records from the Alchemist archives.
(c) Victor Dashkov from prison.
(d) Her personnel records.
3. What is the age law governing dhampirs that is passed in this chapter?
(a) A law stating dhampirs can become guardians at sixteen rather than eighteen.
(b) A law stating dhampirs can have children at sixteen.
(c) A law stating that dhampirs must be twenty-one to become guardians.
(d) A law stating that dhampirs can learn to drive at sixteen.
4. What information does Rose encourage Dimitri to offer to his questioners?
(a) Information on humans who are known to be helping Strigoi.
(b) Information on Strigoi locations and strong holds.
(c) Information on Strigoi physcial weaknesses.
(d) Information on the names of Strigois.
5. What distracts Dimitri in the second before Lissa begins her attempt to stake him?
(a) Another Strigoi.
6. What does Rhonda predict for Rose's immediate future in her current tarot card reading?
(a) She will be crowned in glory.
(b) A journey.
(c) Great love.
(d) She will suffer another loss.
7. What does Dimitri say his keepers want to examine most often about him?
(a) His heart.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His reflexes.
8. What appears to be the worst of Dimitri's guilt when it comes to his time as a Strigoi and his relationship with Rose?
(a) Killing her friends.
(b) What he did when he kept her captive in Russia.
(c) His multiple attempts to kill her.
(d) His love letters to her.
9. Who acts as the master of ceremonies at the secret Moroi ceremony to honor the dead from the Strigoi attack?
(a) Blake Lazar.
(b) Anthony Badica.
(c) Nathan Ivashkov.
(d) Queen Tatiana.
10. Who is Sydney?
(a) A dhampir who choose family over guardian training.
(b) A Strigoi.
(c) An Alchemist.
(d) A Moroi royal.
11. What does Rose do after leaving Dimitri in church where he finally convinced her he no longer loves her?
(a) She cries on Lissa's shoulder.
(b) She goes to a bar and drinks.
(c) She tries to bribe his guards into letting her into his rooms.
(d) She walks around, grieving alone.
12. To whom does Rose promise she will attend a party that night?
(b) Daniella Ivashkov.
(c) Abe Mazur.
(d) Nathan Ivashkov.
13. Who does Adrian insist Daniella hire as Rose's attorney?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her grandfather.
14. Why does Hans not want Rose to engage Strigoi on her way into the warehouse?
(a) He wants to keep her fresh for Dimitri.
(b) He worries she is not experienced enough.
(c) He wants her to lead them to Lissa.
(d) He does not want her hurt.
15. What does Rose hope can happen between her and Adrian now that she and Dimitri are over?
(a) Their love can grow.
(b) She can make Dimitri jealous over him.
(c) That Adrian was only using her all along anyway.
(d) She can use Adrian until she finds someone better.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Rose give the Moroi Council for her decision to go to Russia after the attack on St. Vladimir's Academy?
2. What has Dimitri learned about Rose that gives him an excuse to end their relationship?
3. To what does Rose compare Lissa in the aftermath of Dimitri's healing?
4. What does Rose say to Dimitri in the beginning of their visit when he refuses to turn and look at her?
5. What does Grant use as a target when he begins to teach Lissa and Christian how to stake a Strigoi?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)