|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most popular newly graduated guardian among the Moroi?
2. What does Serena offer to do with Christian and Lissa?
(a) Help them find some time alone.
(b) Help them sneak out of their hotel.
(c) Help them get into Lehigh University.
(d) Help them learn self defense.
3. Why do Rose and her companions choose the Luxor as their hotel of choice?
(a) It is close to where Robert is.
(b) It is not related to the Moroi and it is shaped like a pyramid.
(c) It was a random choice.
(d) It belongs to a Moroi businessman.
4. Where did Rose and her friends get the money to pay for their prison escape plan?
(a) From Victor.
(b) Lissa's trust fund and Rose's credit card from Adrian.
(c) From Mia.
(d) Rose's trust fund and Lissa's credit card.
5. What is Rose's worst fear about what her future assignment might be?
(a) An assignment far from Court and Lissa.
(b) Clerical work.
(c) Gardening work.
(d) A low ranking Moroi to guard.
6. How do spirit users often recognize one another?
(a) A psychic connection.
(b) A psychic halo around their heads.
(c) Their gold auras.
(d) The color of their eyes.
7. What does Rose ask to borrow from Tasha?
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her silver jewelry.
(d) Her bodyguard.
8. For what reason do many at Court believe Rose and Adrian went to Las Vegas?
(a) To help Victor escape.
(b) To get married.
(c) To witness Lissa and Christian get married.
(d) To escape the Moroi Court.
9. What is the item Lissa gives Rose intended to do for her?
(a) Keep her calm.
(b) Give her added intelligence.
(c) Give her added strength.
(d) Keep the darkness of spirit at bay.
10. What thought causes Rose to take her trials a little less seriously than she might ought to have?
(a) That nothing matters without Dimitri.
(b) That she has already experienced the real thing.
(c) That it does not matter if she passes.
(d) That it all just play acting.
11. What does Dimitri claim is a waste of everyone's time in his letter to Rose?
(a) Making Rose take her trials.
(b) Finding a way to heal him.
(c) Protecting Rose from him.
(d) Chasing after him.
12. What type of jacket does Dimitri always wear?
(a) A fur lined winter jacket.
(b) A motorcycle jacket.
(c) A leather duster.
(d) A leather vest.
13. For what reason can Rose and her companions take Victor on a commercial air flight?
(a) He has no papers and he might be recognized by Moroi.
(b) He cannot fly due to illness.
(c) He gets air sick.
(d) He might try to get away in the crowds.
14. What does the guard at the guardian building give to Rose after Lissa compels him?
(a) His handcuffs.
(b) The key and code to the archives room.
(c) His gun.
(d) Information on Tarasov Prison.
15. How do Moroi and dhampir travel long distances?
(b) Private planes.
(d) They can fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adrian use compulsion to encourage a Moroi man in the Witching Hour bar to tell his friends about Victor's prison break?
2. What does Lissa give Rose before she begins her trials?
3. Where are Rose and Lissa taken in the prison soon after their arrival?
4. What does the tattoo artist who gives Rose her promise mark find surprising about Rose's neck?
5. Who thinks that Rose might still be allowed to become Lissa's guardian?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)