|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lissa react to the sight of Dimitri?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She is yells at him for hurting Rose.
(c) She tries to stake him.
(d) She is happy to see him.
2. Why do Rose and her companions choose the Luxor as their hotel of choice?
(a) It is not related to the Moroi and it is shaped like a pyramid.
(b) It belongs to a Moroi businessman.
(c) It is close to where Robert is.
(d) It was a random choice.
3. What weapon is Rose shocked to discover the guardians have at the guard house?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A stake.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
4. What is Lissa's biggest fear in dealing with Victor?
(a) That he might trick them into a bad situation.
(b) That he might call the Moroi guardians on them.
(c) That he might escape.
(d) That he might try to kill them all.
5. How does Adrian visit Rose due to her punishment?
(a) He bribes a guard.
(b) He sneaks in.
(c) In her dreams.
(d) He breaks her out of her confinement.
6. What does Lissa give Rose before she begins her trials?
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
7. What does Rose often wear around her neck?
(a) A cross pendant.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A locket with Dimitri's picture.
(d) A nazar.
8. Why do Rose and Eddie become tense as they lead Lissa, Robert, Victor, and Adrian through the casino?
(a) It has gotten crowded, making protection more difficult.
(b) They are afraid Adrian might run off.
(c) They sense Strigoi.
(d) They cannot get to the elevator.
9. What does the tattoo artist who gives Rose her promise mark find surprising about Rose's neck?
(a) She already has several tattoos.
(b) She has surprisingly hairy skin.
(c) She has surprisingly dark skin.
(d) She already has a promise mark.
10. Where does Victor tell Rose they will have to go to find Robert Doru?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
11. Who is the most popular newly graduated guardian among the Moroi?
12. What does Lissa fear about going out into the real world after graduation?
(a) Rose's plan to break Victor out of jail.
(b) The dangers of the real world.
(c) Her future as a royal member of the governing council.
13. With whom does Adrian tell Rose he has arranged to have dinner with them that night?
(a) The governing council.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The queen.
(d) His family.
14. Who is Daniella Ivashkov?
(a) Adrian's aunt.
(b) Adrian's mother.
(c) Adrian's cousin.
(d) Adrian's step-mother.
15. Who does Rose run into as she is preparing to leave St. Vladimir's Academy for the last time?
(a) Christian and his aunt, Tasha.
(b) Eddie and his friend, Mason.
(c) Lissa and her friend, Mia.
(d) Jill and her mother, Emily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes silver stakes a powerful weapon against Strigoi?
2. What thought causes Rose to take her trials a little less seriously than she might ought to have?
3. What does Serena offer to do with Christian and Lissa?
4. Why is Rose reluctant to hurt guardians?
5. What does Rose find most overwhelming about her graduation?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)