1. What is the point of view of the majority of the novel?
2. What does Dimitri express a wish that he could still do in a letter to Rose that he cannot as a Strigoi?
3. What does Dimitri claim is a waste of everyone's time in his letter to Rose?
4. Why does Rose suggest that Dimitri should have little trouble finding her once she graduates from St. Vlad's?
5. Who catches Rose by surprise in the courtyard at St. Vlad's?
6. Who thinks that Rose might still be allowed to become Lissa's guardian?
This section contains 5,451 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)