1. Who is the author of "Spinners"?
Donna Jo Napoli.
2. What is the title of Part 1 of the novel?
3. Where are the young maiden and the tailor at the beginning of the story?
In a farmer's barn.
4. What does the young maiden warn the tailor about in Chapter 1?
That her father wants her to marry someone else.
5. Who catches the tailor in Chapter 1?
6. What does the tailor buy from the farmer in Chapter 1?
7. What is the young maiden's father's concern in Chapter 1?
That the tailor cannot provide the life he wants for his daughter.
This section contains 5,170 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)