|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Names: Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tailor's leg in Chapter 2?
(a) He has it tattooed.
(b) A large rock falls on his leg.
(c) It cramps and does not straighten again.
(d) He cuts his leg on a saw.
2. Why does Saskia have to sell these things in Chapter 6?
(a) As a favor to her neighbor.
(b) To make money to buy a new dress.
(c) To survive.
(d) So the items do not spoil.
3. What does the young maiden warn the tailor about in Chapter 1?
(a) That her father wants her to marry someone else.
(b) That she is not feeling well.
(c) That they will be late for church.
(d) That she might be pregnant.
4. What does the entire village want Saskia to do for them in Chapter 22?
(a) Tell them about the king.
(b) Introduce them to the king.
(c) Spin straw into gold.
(d) Sing in the semi-annual play.
5. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By trying to make his haircut even.
(b) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
(c) By shaving his beard.
(d) By shoving the cat in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saskia try to convince herself of in Chapter 29?
2. What story does the miller tell that he heard from Saskia's mother in Chapter 15?
3. How many chances does the tailor give Saskia in Chapter 29?
4. How does the king react to Saskia's work in Chapter 18?
5. Who does the object that Elke brings to the tailor belong to?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)