|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Names: Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elke have the tailor live?
(a) At her uncle's home.
(b) In an isolated home in the woods.
(c) In a small cottage on the edge of the village.
(d) At her house.
2. What does the tailor do when he becomes enraged in Chapter 33?
(a) He stomps on the floor.
(b) He spits.
(c) He throws a chair.
(d) He picks up a weapon.
3. Who reports to the tailor about the young maiden in Chapter 4?
(a) The sea captain.
(b) A pupil.
(c) A beggar on the street.
(d) A young boy who works at the mill.
4. What does the tailor want Elke to trade his spinning wheel for in Chapter 11?
(a) A new bed.
(b) A brace for his leg.
(c) Saskia's spinning wheel.
5. What does the tailor come to believe about Elke in Chapter 11?
(a) She is romantically linked to the King.
(b) She is hiding something.
(c) She is older than she says she is.
(d) She has feelings for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the young maiden die?
2. What does the tailor give Saskia multiple chances to accomplish in Chapter 29?
3. What does the tailor comment on in Chapter 20 that leads to a misunderstanding?
4. How much time passes in Chapter 27?
5. Why does the tailor plan to leave the village for a year in Chapter 28?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)