|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Names: Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Saskia give birth to?
(a) Twin boys.
(b) Twin girls.
(c) A son.
(d) A daughter.
2. Where does Elke visit the tailor in Chapter 11?
(a) Near the stream.
(b) Outside his cabin.
(c) In the village square.
(d) Inside his cabin.
3. What does the tailor want Elke to trade his spinning wheel for in Chapter 11?
(a) A brace for his leg.
(b) A new bed.
(d) Saskia's spinning wheel.
4. Who is Dagmar?
(a) Saskia's sister.
(b) Saskia's friend.
(c) Saskia's neighbor.
(d) Saskia's stepmother.
5. What does the king do to Saskia in Chapter 16?
(a) Tortures her father in front of her.
(b) Locks her in a small room.
(c) Exiles her.
(d) Marries her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saskia do on the second night in Chapter 31?
2. Who does Saskia ask the guard and head servant to keep an eye out for in Chapter 25?
3. Why does Elke bring this object to the tailor in Chapter 11?
4. What does the tailor set out to prove to the young maiden's father in Chapter 1?
5. How does the tailor react to the news of Saskia's pregnancy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)