|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tailor vow to the young woman in Chapter 4?
(a) To marry a better woman.
(b) To avenge her betrayal.
(c) His continuing love.
(d) To win her over in the end.
2. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By trying to make his haircut even.
(b) By shaving his beard.
(c) By shoving the cat in his face.
(d) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
3. What does the tailor do to his home as he waits for his grandchild to arrive?
(a) He gets rid of all his alcohol.
(b) He fixes it up.
(c) He buys some livestock.
(d) He adds an extension.
4. What happens when the tailor tries to return the item to the old woman in Chapter 3?
(a) She cries on his shoulders.
(b) She does not want it back.
(c) She thanks him with a feast.
(d) She notices that it is broken.
5. How much time passes in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has brought Saskia and Dagmar closer together in Chapter 14?
2. What does the tailor tell the young maiden and her father about his leg in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Saskia ask the miller to be watched in Chapter 25?
4. Where is the tailor sitting at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What does the tailor try to do with yarn in Chapter 2?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)