|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Saskia ask the guard and head servant to keep an eye out for in Chapter 25?
(b) The king.
(d) The tailor.
2. What does Saskia refuse to do in Chapter 21?
(a) Make the king a robe.
(b) Marry the king.
(c) Babysit the king's children.
(d) Be the king's official seamstress.
3. When does the tailor promise to return the item to the local spinner?
(a) In a year.
(b) In a week.
(c) In a month.
(d) In six months.
4. Who is Elke?
(a) A member of the aristocracy who pities the tailor.
(b) The tailor's neighbor who supports him.
(c) A woman who insists on seeing the tailor create some of his fine yarns.
(d) A fellow tailor who is close to the tailor.
5. What has her father arranged for her in Chapter 14?
(a) To bake for the king.
(b) To steal from the king.
(c) To seduce the king.
(d) To meet the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saskia promise to do in Chapter 12?
2. What does the tailor vow to the young woman in Chapter 4?
3. Where does the tailor hope to find refuge in Chapter 8?
4. What is the title of Part 3 of the novel?
5. Why do the tailor and Elke meet where they do in Chapter 11?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)