|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tailor focused on in Chapter 24?
(a) Avoiding Saskia.
(b) Finding a new house.
(c) His impending wedding.
(d) The grandchild he will soon have.
2. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By trying to make his haircut even.
(b) By shoving the cat in his face.
(c) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
(d) By shaving his beard.
3. What does the tailor buy from the farmer in Chapter 1?
4. What does the king threaten to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Keep Saskia prisoner for the rest of her life.
(b) Kill Saskia if she fails him.
(c) Take Saskia's firstborn baby.
(d) Kill the miller.
5. What happens when the tailor tries to return the item to the old woman in Chapter 3?
(a) She thanks him with a feast.
(b) She notices that it is broken.
(c) She does not want it back.
(d) She cries on his shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king ask Saskia in Chapter 18?
2. How long does the tailor have to prove himself to the young maiden's father?
3. What is the title of Part 5 of the novel?
4. Where is the tailor told he can find the young maiden on the day she is to give birth?
5. Where does the young maiden live in Chapter 4?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)