|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Yarn: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By shoving the cat in his face.
(b) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
(c) By shaving his beard.
(d) By trying to make his haircut even.
2. How long does the tailor have to prove himself to the young maiden's father?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) By the end of the month.
3. What does Saskia not want to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Give up her mother's wheel.
(b) Make friends with the tailor.
(c) Move out.
(d) Go to school.
4. Who catches the tailor in Chapter 1?
(a) The baker.
(b) The tailor's father.
(c) The farmer.
(d) The maiden's brother.
5. Why does this happen to the tailor's leg in Chapter 2?
(a) He wanted to declare his love for the young maiden.
(b) He had been climbing in the woods.
(c) He had been working very hard.
(d) He had been building a table for his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elke tell the tailor about the person who made the object in Chapter 11?
2. How is Elke described?
3. Why does the tailor leave his new home at the end of Chapter 7?
4. Who does the object that Elke brings to the tailor belong to?
5. What is the title of Part 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)