|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Yarn: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the tailor have to prove himself to the young maiden's father?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) By the end of the month.
(d) A year.
2. What does the tailor want Elke to trade his spinning wheel for in Chapter 11?
(a) A new bed.
(b) A brace for his leg.
(c) Saskia's spinning wheel.
3. What is the title of Part 3 of the novel?
(a) "The tailor".
(b) "Saskia and the Miller".
4. Why does the young tailor leave the gold dress with the old woman in chapter 3?
(a) To show he is honest.
(b) To comfort her.
(c) He needs somewhere to store the dress.
(d) To thank her.
5. What does Saskia use of her mother's in Chapter 9?
(a) Her yarn.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her techniques.
(d) Her low spinning wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elke have the tailor live?
2. What does the tailor try to sell in Chapter 8?
3. When does the tailor promise to return the item to the local spinner?
4. How do the people who the tailor has recently met feel about the tailor?
5. What does the tailor insist Elke do in Chapter 11?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)