|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Yarn: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tailor's leg in Chapter 2?
(a) A large rock falls on his leg.
(b) He has it tattooed.
(c) He cuts his leg on a saw.
(d) It cramps and does not straighten again.
2. What does Saskia have to sell in Chapter 6?
(a) Candles and wax.
(c) Herbs and vegetables.
(d) Poultry and eggs.
3. Who does Elke work for?
(a) The King.
(b) The town gossip.
(d) Her husband.
4. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By shaving his beard.
(b) By shoving the cat in his face.
(c) By trying to make his haircut even.
(d) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
5. How regularly does Elke visit the tailor in Chapter 11?
(d) Every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young tailor leave the gold dress with the old woman in chapter 3?
2. What is the title of Part 3 of the novel?
3. What does the tailor discover about his sister-in-law in Chapter 8?
4. What does Saskia's father discover that shocks him in Chapter 10?
5. What is Saskia unable to resist doing in Chapter 12?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)