|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Yarn: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tailor told he can find the young maiden on the day she is to give birth?
(a) The church.
(b) The town market.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The garden.
2. What does the young maiden try to do to the tailor's leg at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Stitch it up.
(b) Massage it.
(c) Cut it off.
(d) Hide it.
3. How does Saskia react when her father takes something away from her in Chapter 12?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She runs away momentarily.
(c) She does not seem to care.
(d) She cries violently.
4. Where does Elke visit the tailor in Chapter 11?
(a) Near the stream.
(b) Outside his cabin.
(c) In the village square.
(d) Inside his cabin.
5. Who does the object that Elke brings to the tailor belong to?
(a) The miller.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the tailor ask about when Elke shows him the object in Chapter 11?
2. What does the tailor request of the passersby?
3. What does the tailor insist Elke do in Chapter 11?
4. What does the tailor buy from the farmer in Chapter 1?
5. What does Saskia's father help do at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)