|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Yarn: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saskia use of her mother's in Chapter 9?
(a) Her techniques.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her yarn.
(d) Her low spinning wheel.
2. What happens as the young maiden tries to help the tailor's leg in Chapter 3?
(a) The tattoo becomes infected.
(b) The cut becomes infected.
(c) The cramp gets worse.
(d) The broken bone shifts and causes more pain.
3. What does the tailor discover about his sister-in-law in Chapter 8?
(a) She has remarried.
(b) She has died.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She has given birth to four children.
4. How long does the tailor have to prove himself to the young maiden's father?
(a) By the end of the month.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
5. Who does the object that Elke brings to the tailor belong to?
(b) The king.
(c) The miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young maiden's father want her to marry?
2. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
3. Who catches the tailor in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Dagmar?
5. Why does the tailor leave his new home at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)