|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Survival: Chapters 5-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the tailor hope to find refuge in Chapter 8?
(a) A cave.
(b) On a fishing ship.
(c) A church.
(d) His brother's home.
2. Who does Elke work for?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The town gossip.
(d) The King.
3. Who is Elke?
(a) A woman who insists on seeing the tailor create some of his fine yarns.
(b) A fellow tailor who is close to the tailor.
(c) A member of the aristocracy who pities the tailor.
(d) The tailor's neighbor who supports him.
4. Where is the tailor told he can find the young maiden on the day she is to give birth?
(a) The town market.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The garden.
(d) The church.
5. Who is Saskia?
(a) The miller's daughter.
(b) The miller's sister.
(c) The miller's niece.
(d) The miller's granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young maiden's father want her to marry?
2. Who is Dagmar?
3. Why does the young tailor leave the gold dress with the old woman in chapter 3?
4. Where are the young maiden and the tailor at the beginning of the story?
5. What does the tailor try to do with yarn in Chapter 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)