|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saskia ask Dagmar to the castle in Chapter 23?
(a) Saskia thinks Dagmar will help protect her.
(b) Dagmar has nowhere else to go.
(c) Dagmar wants to live at court.
(d) She is lonely.
2. What does the tailor do to his home as he waits for his grandchild to arrive?
(a) He fixes it up.
(b) He adds an extension.
(c) He gets rid of all his alcohol.
(d) He buys some livestock.
3. What does Saskia think by the end of Chapter 16?
(a) That she will miss her father.
(b) That she will be dishonored.
(c) That she will be able to trick the king.
(d) That she will die.
4. How does the tailor feel about the people he has met after a few weeks in Chapter 7?
(a) He thinks they are the lowest form of human.
(b) He feels as though he has become a part of the family.
(c) He resents them.
(d) He thinks they are kind folk who are just down on their luck.
5. What does Elke give to Saskia's father in Chapter 12?
(b) The tailor's wheel.
(d) A letter from the tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes across the tailor in Chapter 7?
2. Who reports to the tailor about the young maiden in Chapter 4?
3. What does the young maiden try to do to the tailor's leg at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What does Saskia not want to do in Chapter 12?
5. What has her father arranged for her in Chapter 14?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)