|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saskia refuse to do in Chapter 21?
(a) Marry the king.
(b) Be the king's official seamstress.
(c) Make the king a robe.
(d) Babysit the king's children.
2. What does Saskia's father help do at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Tend the garden.
(b) Take yarn to the market.
(c) Find Saskia's lucky scarf.
(d) Make supper.
3. What does Saskia promise to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Make her father regret his actions.
(b) Welcome the tailor into her life.
(c) Save up money.
(d) Gain her father's forgiveness.
4. What does the miller encourage Saskia to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Leave home.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Trade wheels with the tailor.
(d) Get along with the tailor.
5. How does Saskia feel about her pregnancy?
(a) She is cautiously optimistic.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Spinners"?
2. How does the young maiden die?
3. What does Saskia have to offer the tailor in Chapter 19?
4. When does Saskia plan on fulfilling her promise to herself at the end of Chapter 12?
5. How does Saskia react when her father takes something away from her in Chapter 12?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)