|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Gold: Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tailor sitting at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) In a church.
(b) The side of the road.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a pub.
2. What does Elke bring to the tailor in Chapter 11?
(a) A skein of yarn.
(b) Her favorite book.
(c) A new spinning wheel.
(d) A scarf.
3. What is the title of Part 2?
(a) "Wishful Thinking".
(b) "The Past and the Present".
4. Who is Saskia?
(a) The miller's granddaughter.
(b) The miller's niece.
(c) The miller's daughter.
(d) The miller's sister.
5. Who is not impressed when he inspects Saskia's yarns in Chapter 15?
(a) Dagmar's brother.
(b) The king.
(c) The miller.
(d) The tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tailor try to do with yarn in Chapter 2?
2. What does the tailor give to the young maiden in Chapter 4?
3. What does Saskia ask Dagmar's mother to help her do in Chapter 9?
4. What does the tailor realize when Elke tells him about the creator of the object she brings him in Chapter 11?
5. What will the tailor do to satisfy the young maiden's father's doubts?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)