|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Elke described?
(a) As plain and middle-aged.
(b) As beautiful and graceful.
(c) As deformed and wretched.
(d) As kind and generous.
2. What does the tailor insist Elke do in Chapter 11?
(a) Contact Saskia.
(b) Introduce him to the king.
(c) Find him a new place to live.
(d) Never visit him again.
3. Why does Saskia's father refuse to get out of bed in Chapter 6?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is sick.
4. Why do the tailor and Elke meet where they do in Chapter 11?
(a) It is cold outside.
(b) They want to be seen by others.
(c) He does not want to have her inside his sparse little home.
(d) They want privacy.
5. Who does Saskia ask the guard and head servant to keep an eye out for in Chapter 25?
(a) The king.
(b) The tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the tailor feel about the people he has met after a few weeks in Chapter 7?
2. Why is Saskia angry with the king in Chapter 21?
3. What does Dagmar's mother want Saskia to do in Chapter 22?
4. Who does Saskia fear for in Chapter 27?
5. What does Saskia discuss with her friend in Chapter 5?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)