|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Preparation: Chapters 21-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Part 2?
(a) "The Past and the Present".
(b) "Wishful Thinking".
2. Why does Saskia not want to do what her father wants her to in Chapter 12?
(a) She dislikes school.
(b) She finds the tailor to be a little strange.
(c) She has nowhere to go.
(d) She does not want to give up the wheel that her mother has touched.
3. What does the tailor try to sell in Chapter 8?
(a) His spinning wheel.
(b) His yarns.
(c) His watch.
(d) His Bible.
4. How does Saskia accidentally cut her father's cheek?
(a) By shoving the cat in his face.
(b) By trying to make his haircut even.
(c) By handing him scissors absentmindedly.
(d) By shaving his beard.
5. What does Saskia ask Dagmar's mother to help her do in Chapter 9?
(a) Make a beautiful dress.
(b) Find a husband.
(c) Teach her how to spin thread into yarn.
(d) Pray for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tailor focused on in Chapter 24?
2. When Saskia's father awakens in Chapter 6, what does he believe has happened to him?
3. What does Saskia promise to do in Chapter 12?
4. What does Saskia decide after meeting with some trouble in Chapter 22?
5. How does the king prove that he will never ask Saskia to spin straw into gold again?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)