|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Tyler and Diane getting out of Padang?
(a) By an illegal helicopter.
(b) On a freighter.
(c) Walking over the mountains.
(d) Through a star gate.
2. What is fast approaching?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) Tyler's marriage.
(c) Diane's divorce.
(d) The end of President Lomax's term.
3. Where does Tyler go after taking Wu to the Grand Canyon?
(a) To the Arctic.
(b) To Los Angeles.
(c) Back to Cape Canaveral.
(d) To the Jordan Tabernacle.
4. Who tips off E.D. on the state of Jason's health?
5. What does Jason think Wun Ngo Wen might have?
(a) A way to get rid of the Spin.
(b) The answer to the problem of AIDS.
(c) A way to convince the government to send more people to Mars.
(d) The answer to Jason's AMS problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the person tip off E.D.?
2. What does Tyler discuss with Margie?
3. Why does Jason want Tyler to inject him with the Martian drug?
4. Who does Tyler think he may love?
5. Who requests help from Tyler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tyler rides along with Wun in a convoy that takes them to Perihelion?
2. What does Tyler do and how does he feel when men burn down Ina's clinic?
3. What happens shortly after the Spin membrane is gone?
4. As Tyler, Diane and others are waiting to leave what happens?
5. Why is Jason dying?
6. How is Jason's health, what does he ask Tyler to do and how does Tyler respond?
7. What does Wun tell Tyler about a possible cure for Jason?
8. What does Molly say when Tyler confronts her?
9. Where do Diane and Tyler go at the end of the book? What was the ultimate purpose of the Spin membrane?
10. What is in the envelope Tyler received after from Jason after he died? Why did Jason leave him the envelope?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)