|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is launched from an American site?
(a) Nuclear warhead.
(c) A weather satellite.
2. What does Tyler discuss with Margie?
(a) Jason's love for her.
(b) Tyler's desire to stop being Jason's personal physician.
(c) People's reactions to the Spin, including the religious ones.
(d) Diane's life within the cult.
3. What helps Tyler procure what they need?
(a) Because he is a doctor.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A pass from the President.
(d) An armed escort.
4. Who tips off E.D. on the state of Jason's health?
5. Who does Tyler think he may love?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is the Martian drug intended to bring people?
2. What is fast approaching?
3. Who does Tyler call when he sees Condon Ranch?
4. With whom was Carol in love for most of her life?
5. Who requests help from Tyler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Simon tell Tyler about Diane when Tyler arrives at Condon's ranch?
2. What does Jason report to Tyler about the replicators a few years after they were launched?
3. What does Molly say when Tyler confronts her?
4. What happens shortly after the Spin membrane is gone?
5. Why is Jason dying?
6. What does Tyler wonder about Diane and how does she respond?
7. What happens when Tyler rides along with Wun in a convoy that takes them to Perihelion?
8. What does Simon say about his conflict between Diane and his beliefs?
9. What does Tyler do and how does he feel when men burn down Ina's clinic?
10. As Tyler, Diane and others are waiting to leave what happens?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)