|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tyler call when he sees Condon Ranch?
2. Where are Tyler and Diane moving?
(a) Somewhere across the galaxy on a new planet.
(b) To Bolivia.
(c) To Mars.
(d) To Toronto.
3. Why is traveling at night getting more dangerous?
(a) The roads are in very bad repair.
(b) Spin has made it pitch black at night.
(c) There is an agent in the atmosphere that distorts one's night vision.
(d) Criminal gangs were multiplying and highway attacks were more frequent than ever.
4. Where is Tyler taken?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To a room where he is imprisoned.
(c) To Diane's bedside.
(d) To an old logging road and dumped.
5. For what does it appear Diane's religious cult is responsible?
(a) Spreading TB.
(b) Spreading AIDS.
(c) A panic to get off earth.
(d) Spreading CVWS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is fast approaching?
2. Who complains to Tyler about Diane and Jason?
3. What is the biggest problem since the end of Spin?
4. Who is introduced to the general public?
5. How did Jason communicate with the replicators?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in the envelope Tyler received after from Jason after he died? Why did Jason leave him the envelope?
2. How does Tyler and Diane escape from Condon's ranch?
3. How is Jason's health, what does he ask Tyler to do and how does Tyler respond?
4. Where do Diane and Tyler go at the end of the book? What was the ultimate purpose of the Spin membrane?
5. What does Jason tell Tyler about the Martian ambassador, conditions on Mars and why he was sent?
6. What does Tyler wonder about Diane and how does she respond?
7. Why is Jason dying?
8. What does Tyler say might be the Hypotheticals motivation as far as the Spin goes?
9. What does Tyler do and how does he feel when men burn down Ina's clinic?
10. What does Molly say when Tyler confronts her?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)