|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can happen with the disease sometimes?
(a) It actually heals other problems in the body.
(b) It mutates.
(c) Complete remission.
2. How are Jason's symptoms progressing?
(a) He has no symptoms anymore.
(b) Getting better.
(c) Getting worse by the day.
(d) Staying about the same.
3. How much changed on Earth right after the October Event?
(a) Nothing changed drastically.
(b) The sky was always bright blue.
(c) It never rains.
(d) The tides reversed themselves.
4. What does Diane tell Tyler when she returns to the motel room?
(a) They have to leave right away.
(b) They have to leave in two days.
(c) The medicine was not the correct dosage.
(d) The lack of symptoms means Tyler cannot create antibodies.
5. What is the Jordan Tabernacle?
(a) A Tabernacle in Salt Lake City.
(b) A spin-off movement of NK.
(c) A Synagogue on the Jordan River.
(d) The originial site of the Morman chuch in the East before they moved to Utah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Perihelion's projects?
2. What does Diane do?
3. What is one possible outcome?
4. What were the satellites like that fell to Earth after the October Event?
5. Where is Perihelion located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Diane leave Tyler in the hotel room?
2. What is the implication of a world where time moves much more slowly compared to the rest of the Universe?
3. Why does Tyler decide to write the story of him and his friends?
4. How does the general population respond to Spin?
5. What is the definition of ecopoiesis?
6. One might be a piece of foreshadowing in this chapter?
7. Simon is the person Diane seems to have chosen for her lover at this time in her life and yet Jason thinks Simon is the least possible good for Diane. What do you think Jason means by this?
8. How will ecopoiesis work on Mars?
9. Describe the overall approach of the author to the plot.
10. Why does E. D. know about the attributes of Spin and why does he reveal this information to Jason?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)