|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tyler taken?
(a) To a room where he is imprisoned.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To an old logging road and dumped.
(d) To Diane's bedside.
2. What makes Tyler get nauseous as he views Diane's wounds?
(a) Tyler's Fourth Age State.
(b) He has a migraine headache.
(c) He is seasick already.
(d) His glasses are broken and he's seeing double.
3. With whom was Carol in love for most of her life?
(c) E. D.
4. What happens when Tyler starts walking up to the ranch?
(a) The lights come on and Diane walks out to greet him.
(b) Someone knocks him out with a rifle butt.
(c) He trips and falls into a pit.
(d) He is shot in the chest with a shotgun.
5. How did Jason communicate with the replicators?
(a) Throught a light beam.
(b) By electronic emissions only detectable by a micrometer.
(c) By injecting a Martian drug into his body.
(d) Through a special telecommunications device.
6. What does Jason tell Tyler?
(a) He has some extremely important things to say that need recorded.
(b) That Jason killed E.D.
(c) To leave the Lawton home.
(d) That Diane should stay under Tyler's care.
7. What does the Spin membrane start doing?
(a) Showing sporadic signs of disturbance by flickering for a few hours at a time.
8. About what does E.D. try to convince Lomax?
(a) That the replicator plan is brilliant.
(b) That Jason is incompetent to handle the replicator plan.
(c) That the replicator plan could backfire.
(d) That the replicator plan is not feasible.
9. Who complains to Tyler about Diane and Jason?
10. Who is shooting at Tyler and Diane?
(a) Agents from Perihelion.
(b) Agents from Mars.
(c) They do not know.
(d) Agents hired by the New Reformasi.
11. What does Tyler think is wrong with Diane?
(b) Martian 3rd Phase Disease.
12. What is the morning's rising sun like after Tyler speaks to Jason?
(a) A huge orange ball.
(b) A dark disc.
(c) The normal, non-Spin sun.
(d) The one when Spin was around the Earth.
13. How does Tyler get out of his prison?
(a) He manages to break a window and climb out.
(b) He shoots his captor.
(c) He does not.
(d) He assists in the birth of the red calf.
14. Who greets Diane and Tyler at the door to the Lawton's house?
(b) No one.
15. Why is traveling at night getting more dangerous?
(a) Spin has made it pitch black at night.
(b) The roads are in very bad repair.
(c) Criminal gangs were multiplying and highway attacks were more frequent than ever.
(d) There is an agent in the atmosphere that distorts one's night vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Tyler procure what they need?
2. What does Tyler hint is the reason for Spin?
3. What do they pretend the passenger in the ambulance has?
4. For what does Simon blame himself?
5. Who does Tyler think he may love?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)