|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does E.D. try to convince Lomax?
(a) That the replicator plan is brilliant.
(b) That Jason is incompetent to handle the replicator plan.
(c) That the replicator plan could backfire.
(d) That the replicator plan is not feasible.
2. Where are Tyler and Diane moving?
(a) To Bolivia.
(b) To Mars.
(c) Somewhere across the galaxy on a new planet.
(d) To Toronto.
3. What happens to Wun after returning to Florida?
(a) He becomes ill from something in the Earth's atmosphere.
(b) He flies back to Mars.
(c) He starts working for Perihelion.
(d) He is killed by a work gang.
4. How did Jason communicate with the replicators?
(a) Throught a light beam.
(b) Through a special telecommunications device.
(c) By electronic emissions only detectable by a micrometer.
(d) By injecting a Martian drug into his body.
5. To what is the Martian drug intended to bring people?
(a) "The First Age."
(b) "A Renewed Age."
(c) "The Fourth Age."
(d) "A New Age."
6. What does Tyler do?
(a) He leaves Perihelion and goes back to practice as a regular doctor.
(b) He give Jason an overdose to end his life gracefully.
(c) He kidnaps Diane from the cult.
(d) He marries Diane.
7. What does Jason tell Tyler?
(a) To leave the Lawton home.
(b) He has some extremely important things to say that need recorded.
(c) That Diane should stay under Tyler's care.
(d) That Jason killed E.D.
8. Who does Tyler think he may love?
9. What does Tyler hint is the reason for Spin?
(a) Aliens giving humans a longer life span.
(b) Spin is a way of delaying the end of the world that humans were bringing onto themselves.
(c) An experiement that went awry by the Russians.
(d) Aliens wanting to end the human race.
10. Why is the Spin partially turned off?
(a) To allow humans to again see the stars.
(b) To allow construction of the archway.
(c) Spin is completely removed.
(d) To give more heat from the sun.
11. Who requests help from Tyler?
12. Who complains to Tyler about Diane and Jason?
13. Who greets Diane and Tyler at the door to the Lawton's house?
(d) No one.
14. Why does Simon say Tyler cannot come for Diane?
(a) Because Diane is close to death.
(b) Because Diane wants to die without medical help.
(c) Because Simon hates Tyler.
(d) He refuses to give a reason.
15. What does Tyler think is wrong with Diane?
(d) Martian 3rd Phase Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shooting at Tyler and Diane?
2. Why does Jason want Tyler to inject him with the Martian drug?
3. What does Tyler discuss with Diane on the phone?
4. How does Tyler convince the motel manager to let him spend the night there?
5. What is launched from an American site?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)