1. Joe Leaphorn is described in Chapter 1 as a retired police lieutenant of what force?
2. What is the name of the “favorite meeting place for cops” that Joe and the other policemen are eating at in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Officer Bernie’s husband?
4. Where did Officer Bernie drive from for the Monday meeting in Chapter 1?
5. How tall is Officer Bernie said to be in Chapter 1?
6. What color car pulls up next to Joe Leaphorn before he is shot in Chapter 1?
7. The suspect who shoots Joe Leaphorn in Chapter 1 is said to have a license plate from what state on his vehicle?
This section contains 4,685 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)