|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has the office manager at the Shiprock station found for the “AL” listing given to her by Bernie in Chapter 7?
(a) Aaron Lawrence.
(b) Angela Lewis.
(c) Austin Lee.
(d) Andrew Lance.
2. Who is awarded the Leaphorn Award of Valor in Chapter 22?
(c) Agent Cordova.
(d) Officer Bigman.
3. Agent Cordova calls Bernie in Chapter 9 to set up a meeting with her and whom?
(a) A hypnotist.
(b) Officer Wheeler.
(c) Leonard Nez.
(d) A lie detector tech.
4. How is Darleen’s state described when she arrives at her mother’s house in Chapter 17?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She is hysterical.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is overjoyed.
5. What is the name of the new suspect that has a record and a motive in Chapter 9?
(a) Randall Elliot.
(b) Rocko Delbert.
(c) Garrison Tsosie.
(d) Charley Zah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that nearly killed Eleanor Friedman-Bernal many years ago, according to the narrator in Chapter 16?
2. What color car pulls up next to Joe Leaphorn before he is shot in Chapter 1?
3. What does Bernie surmise that “WRL” stands for in Leaphorn’s journal in Chapter 7?
4. What PBS television show is alluded to as Bernie considers artifact valuation in Chapter 12?
5. What is the name of the jeweler that Dr. Davis says made her bracelet in Chapter 19?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)