|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has the office manager at the Shiprock station found for the “AL” listing given to her by Bernie in Chapter 7?
(a) Angela Lewis.
(b) Aaron Lawrence.
(c) Andrew Lance.
(d) Austin Lee.
2. Who is the receptionist at AIRC that shows Bernie through the museum in Chapter 7?
(a) Stella Darkwater.
(b) Marjorie Rockwell.
(c) Ella Moxsley.
(d) Louisa Bourbonette.
3. How long does it take Bernie to drive to the Double X Ranch from her house in Chapter 15?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. Who is the office manager that answers when Bernie calls the Shiprock station to ask for Chee in Chapter 7?
5. Where does Largo tell Chee to work on the case because it’s less hectic at that office in Chapter 3?
(a) The Shiprock office.
(b) The Window Rock office.
(c) The Albuquerque office.
(d) The Santa Fe office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain does the narrator describe in Chapter 15 as resembling a reclining man in a feather headdress or a busty woman?
2. In Leaphorn’s report for Dr. Collingsworth that Bernie discovers in Chapter 12, Leaphorn recommends that the AIRC increate the existing coverage of the McManus collection by what percentage because of the added risk of displaying the collection to AIRC visitors?
3. What is the photograph of that accompanies Chee’s message to Bernie that says “Guess where I am” in Chapter 20?
4. What is the name of the woman that the suspicious car belongs to at the grocery store in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the associate director at AIRC?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)