|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chee’s Navajo name translated to English, according to Bernie in Chapter 4?
(a) "Good Tracker."
(b) “Long Thinker.”
(c) “Distant Vision.”
(d) “Laughing Man.”
2. What is the name of the café where Bernie has lunch in Santa Fe in Chapter 7?
(a) The Navajo Inn.
(b) Peter’s Lunchbox.
(c) La Queso.
3. Who is Chee’s uncle that he wishes could see the artifacts at the AIRC museum in Chapter 13?
(a) Randall Elliot.
(b) Charley Zah.
(c) Garrison Tsosie.
(d) Hosteen Nakai.
4. Slim tells Bernie in Chapter 15 that he first hired Ellie when she saw her card on a bulletin board at a Laundromat in what town?
(b) Santa Fe.
5. What is the name of the neurologist that is running tests on Joe Leaphorn when Bernie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Moxsley.
(b) Dr. Bernal.
(c) Dr. Elliot.
(d) Dr. Bigman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chee say found Leaphorn’s cat in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Largo tell Chee to work on the case because it’s less hectic at that office in Chapter 3?
3. Bernie finds Dr. Davis and Chee at a self-storage facility in what town in Chapter 20?
4. What is the nickname that Bernie has given to Charlie Zah in the narrative?
5. What ceremony had Chee performed in the helicopter after Ellie was saved in the case that happened ten years ago, according to the narrator in Chapter 16?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)