|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Leaphorn’s house looking at his computer and files when Bernie arrives there to check for Louisa again in Chapter 4?
(a) Agent Cordova.
(b) Officer Bigman.
(c) Officer Morris.
(d) Officer Wheeler.
2. What is said to be Bernie’s college alma mater in Chapter 3?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) University of Colorado.
(c) University of New Mexico.
(d) Rutgers University.
3. How old does the car’s owner at the grocery store parking lot say her son is in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Bernie’s mother’s sister live that she describes talking to in Chapter 4?
(a) Santa Fe.
5. What does Bernie not find in Louisa’s room in Chapter 2?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bed.
(c) Empty hangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What PBS television show is alluded to as Bernie considers artifact valuation in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Bernie tell her mother she doesn’t want to let the cat outside in Chapter 11?
3. What does Mrs. Tsosie say her son Garrison’s girlfriend’s name is in Chapter 10?
4. Where is the Foundation’s endowment to the AIRC planned to be shipped from in the narrative?
5. Who is the first person to call Bernie when she wakes up in Chapter 10?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)