|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chee’s uncle that he wishes could see the artifacts at the AIRC museum in Chapter 13?
(a) Charley Zah.
(b) Hosteen Nakai.
(c) Randall Elliot.
(d) Garrison Tsosie.
2. When Chee calls Captain Largo in the beginning of Chapter 14, Largo informs him that the police there have heard from whose ex-wife?
(a) Charley Zah’s.
(b) Randall Elliot’s.
(c) Austin Lee’s.
(d) Rocko Delbert’s.
3. Where does Chee say Leaphorn has been transferred to a different hospital when he calls her at her mother’s house in Chapter 4?
(c) Santa Fe.
4. What are the McManus collection item numbers that Leaphorn describes as exceptions that he has concerns based on their undervaluation, based on the report in Chapter 12?
5. When Bernie returns home from her morning run in Chapter 10, she’s received a voice message from a man who rents a house from whom?
(a) Officer Wheeler.
(b) Leonard Nez.
(c) Jackson Benally.
(d) Austin Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the narrator say Albuquerque is from Santa Fe in Chapter 5?
2. By what river is Bernie’s house located?
3. The woman that Joe Leaphorn lives with holds what profession, according to Officer Bernie in Chapter 1?
4. What was the name of Joe Leaphorn’s wife that died ten years ago, according to Bernie in Chapter 1?
5. What is described on Bernie’s journey in Chapter 6 as “the little settlement west of Farmington”?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)