|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the narrator say Albuquerque is from Santa Fe in Chapter 5?
(a) A 2-hour drive.
(b) A half-hour drive.
(c) An hour drive.
(d) A 4-hour drive.
2. Joe Leaphorn is described in Chapter 1 as a retired police lieutenant of what force?
(a) Gallup Police.
(b) Navaho Police.
(c) Cuba Police.
(d) Santa Fe Police.
3. Who radios Chee to let him know they have a vehicle that could be the shooter’s in the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Captain Largo.
(b) Officer Wheeler.
(c) Officer Morris.
(d) Officer Bigman.
4. Who is the grounds-man that greets Bernie in a traditional Navajo greeting at AIRC in Chapter 7?
(a) Charley Zah.
(b) Mark Yazzie.
(c) Austin Lee.
(d) Randall Elliot.
5. What does Bernie cook for her mother when she visits in Chapter 4?
(a) Scrambled eggs, toast, and applesauce.
(b) Potato pancakes and apricot sauce.
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches and macaroni and cheese.
(d) Cornbread and roast beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number was Route 666 reassigned to in 2003?
2. To whom is the brown envelope addressed at AIRC in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Agent Cordova ask Bernie to have a meeting with him tomorrow when he calls in Chapter 9?
4. What does Bernie surmise that “WRL” stands for in Leaphorn’s journal in Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of Officer Bernie’s husband?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)