|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Officer Bernie’s husband?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Jackson Benally.
(c) Slim Jacobs.
(d) Leonard Nez.
2. Who was the suspect in the case from Leaphorn’s investigative files that involved insurance fraud on a rug from the Long Walk in Chapter 5?
(a) Charley Zah.
(c) Leonard Nez.
(d) Randall Elliot.
3. What is the name of the woman that Joe Leaphorn lives with?
(a) Louisa Bourbonette.
(b) Maxie Davis.
(c) Eleanor Friedman-Bernal.
(d) Emma Sanders.
4. 170 miles.
(a) 26 miles.
(b) 170 miles.
(c) 220 miles.
(d) 54 miles.
5. What does Bernie surmise that “WRL” stands for in Leaphorn’s journal in Chapter 7?
(a) Window Rock Lockers.
(b) Window Rock Levee.
(c) Window Rock Lounge.
(d) Window Rock Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie order for lunch at the café in Chapter 7?
2. Who interrogates Jackson Banally in Chapter 8?
3. Who is Bernie’s sister that is described in Chapter 2 as “on the road to becoming a lost young woman”?
4. Who is the grounds-man that greets Bernie in a traditional Navajo greeting at AIRC in Chapter 7?
5. What is described on Bernie’s journey in Chapter 6 as “the little settlement west of Farmington”?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)