|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does the car’s owner at the grocery store parking lot say her son is in Chapter 3?
2. What does Bernie surmise that “WRL” stands for in Leaphorn’s journal in Chapter 7?
(a) Window Rock Levee.
(b) Window Rock Lockers.
(c) Window Rock Lounge.
(d) Window Rock Library.
3. What is the name of the young man that Bernie’s sister has over to her mother’s house in Chapter 4?
(a) Austin Lee.
(b) Charley Zah.
(c) Slim Jacobs.
(d) Rocko Delbert.
4. Where does the waiter at the café tell Bernie the nearest post office is located in Chapter 7?
(a) Smith Street.
(b) Columbus Street.
(c) Pacheco Street.
(d) Jackson Street.
5. Who interrogates Jackson Banally in Chapter 8?
(a) Officer Bigman.
(b) Officer Morris.
(c) Officer Wheeler.
(d) Officer Chee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Bernie’s Navajo name is in Chapter 2?
2. By what river is Bernie’s house located?
3. What does Bernie surmise “WR” stands for in Leaphorn’s cryptic journal in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the café where Bernie has lunch in Santa Fe in Chapter 7?
5. Where did Officer Bernie drive from for the Monday meeting in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)