|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernie not find in Louisa’s room in Chapter 2?
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Empty hangers.
(d) A bed.
2. How old does the car’s owner at the grocery store parking lot say her son is in Chapter 3?
3. Chee tells Bernie in Chapter 8 that Mrs. Banally won a big award from the tribal government back when who was president?
(a) Joe Shirley Jr.
(b) Austin Lee.
(c) Captain Largo.
(d) Rocko Delbert.
4. Who does Chee say found Leaphorn’s cat in Chapter 8?
(a) Officer Bigman.
(b) Charley Zah.
(c) Randall Elliot.
(d) Captain Largo.
5. The woman that Joe Leaphorn lives with holds what profession, according to Officer Bernie in Chapter 1?
(a) Math teacher.
(b) Bank teller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet does Bernie take from Leaphorn’s house in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the hospital that Bernie goes to in order to visit Leaphorn in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bernie cook for her mother when she visits in Chapter 4?
4. What term in Chapter 3 is the Navajo name for white people?
5. Dr. Collingsworth tells Bernie in Chapter 7 that AIRC has been approached by what foundation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)