|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that the suspicious car belongs to at the grocery store in Chapter 3?
(a) Eleanor Friedman-Bernal.
(b) Louisa Bourbonette.
(c) Gloria Benally.
(d) Dr. Maxie Davis.
2. What is said to be Bernie’s college alma mater in Chapter 3?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) University of New Mexico.
(c) University of Colorado.
(d) University of Arizona.
3. Where does Louisa tell Chee and Bernie she’s calling from in Chapter 5?
(b) Santa Fe.
4. What is the name of the hospital that Bernie goes to in order to visit Leaphorn in Chapter 6?
(a) Los Alamos Hospital.
(b) Christus St. Vincent Hospital.
(c) St. Andrew's Hospital.
(d) Santa Fe Ancillary Care Center.
5. How old does the car’s owner at the grocery store parking lot say her son is in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described in Joe Leaphorn’s case files as having “killed a Utah rancher, and almost killed a woman he worked with” before disappearing, in Chapter 5?
2. Who is the FBI agent that arrives to question Officer Bernie Manuelito after the shooting in Chapter 1?
3. What location is described in Chapter 6 as “one of the sacred places in the origin stories, the spot where Changing Woman gave birth to the Hero Twins who made the world safe for people”?
4. Where did Officer Bernie drive from for the Monday meeting in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Jim Chee’s uncle that Bernie had last visited in the hospital, according to the narrator in Chapter 6?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)