1. Joe Leaphorn is described in Chapter 1 as a retired police lieutenant of what force?
(a) Santa Fe Police.
(b) Cuba Police.
(c) Navaho Police.
(d) Gallup Police.
2. What is the name of the “favorite meeting place for cops” that Joe and the other policemen are eating at in Chapter 1?
(a) The Cuba Inn.
(b) The Albuquerque Inn.
(c) The Santa Fe Club.
(d) The Navaho Inn.
3. What is the name of Officer Bernie’s husband?
(a) Leonard Nez.
(b) Jackson Benally.
(c) Slim Jacobs.
(d) Jim Chee.
4. Where did Officer Bernie drive from for the Monday meeting in Chapter 1?
(d) Santa Fe.
5. How tall is Officer Bernie said to be in Chapter 1?
6. What color car pulls up next to Joe Leaphorn before he is shot in Chapter 1?
7. The suspect who shoots Joe Leaphorn in Chapter 1 is said to have a license plate from what state on his vehicle?
(b) New Mexico.
This section contains 4,685 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)