|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is listed for the all points bulletin (APB) on Keith and Annie?
2. Where do Keith Landry and Annie meet in Chapter 20?
(a) At Keith Landry's house.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the pond.
(d) In the woods.
3. What do Keith Landry and Annie do when they see each other?
(a) Go for a drive.
(b) Arm themselves.
(c) Cook a sumptuous meal.
(d) Talk and make love.
4. What does Keith Landry tell Annie when he sees her?
(a) He wants to take her from Cliff Baxter.
(b) He wants to run for police chief.
(c) He is going away.
(d) He is going to kill Cliff Baxter.
5. What does Cliff Baxter threaten the gas station owners with?
(a) Shutting the place down.
(b) Setting the place on fire.
(d) Taking the town accounts elsewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith Landry convince Annie to do?
2. What else do Keith and Annie agree?
3. Why does Keith Landry have a difficult time returning home after the meeting Charlie Adair had arranged?
4. What does Cliff Baxter threaten Keith Landry with?
5. How does Keith Landry treat his relation with Annie in his discussion with Charlie Adair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gail Porter tell Keith has happened since the meeting she organized?
2. What is Keith Landry's response to Charlie Adair's and the President's offer?
3. What does Keith Landry find when he arrives in Spencerville?
4. Describe the fight between Annie and Cliff Baxter in Chapter 19.
5. What happens when Cliff Baxter finds Keith and Annie?
6. What happens after the scene in the motel?
7. What is the job Keith Landry is being recruited for, and who does he meet with?
8. What does Keith Landry do after getting Annie's note?
9. How does Cliff Baxter react when he hears about the meeting?
10. What does Annie's note to Keith Landry say?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)