|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is listed for the all points bulletin (APB) on Keith and Annie?
2. Where have Cliff Baxter and his wife gone while Keith Landry was recuperating?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) Into seclusion.
(c) Back home.
(d) To his parents' house.
3. Where is Cliff Baxter while Keith Landry and Annie make their plans?
(a) At a conference.
(d) At his parents' house.
4. What does Cliff Baxter force Annie to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Swear off future meetings with Keith Landry.
(c) Swear she never saw Keith Landry since his return.
(d) Write a revealing letter to Keith Landry.
5. Where does Keith Landry use a disguise?
(a) When he sells his car.
(b) When he picks Annie up.
(c) Whenever he is in public.
(d) When he checks into a hotel.
6. How does Cliff Baxter's meeting with Keith Landry end?
(a) Baxter punches Landry in the stomach.
(b) Baxter and Landry reminisce over old times.
(c) Baxter and Landry exchange colorful insults.
(d) Baxter and Landry fight.
7. Who does Keith Landry ask to bring him food?
(a) Billy Marlon.
(c) The Porters.
(d) Aunt Betty.
8. What does Charlie Adair agree to do for Annie?
(a) Get her diplomatic immunity.
(b) Get her a fresh career.
(c) Get her a passport.
(d) Get her away from Cliff Baxter.
9. What does Cliff Baxter tell Keith Landry when he visits him at the farm?
(a) He'll be killed if he sees Annie again.
(b) He is under arrest.
(c) He has six days to get out of town.
(d) He has tickets to pay.
10. Who does Cliff Baxter look for at the diner?
(a) His deputy.
(b) Sherry Kolarik.
(c) Keith Landry.
11. What does the President say in answer to Keith Landry's question?
(a) He answers generally.
(b) He has an aide take care of Keith Landry's record.
(c) He offers Keith Landry some money as a signing bonus.
(d) He tells him exactly what he wants to know.
12. Why did Annie leave her sister's house?
(a) She got cold feet.
(b) She thought her husband might have hurt him.
(c) She thought Keith Landry got cold feet.
(d) Her husband called looking for her.
13. What did Annie leave for Keith Landry?
(a) A letter.
(b) A key.
(c) A purse.
(d) A glove.
14. Where does Annie tell her sister they would be passing through on the way to Florida?
(a) North Carolina.
15. Who shows up at the Porter's house after Officer Ward?
(a) Sherry Kolarik.
(b) Gail Porter.
(c) Charlie Adair.
(d) Billy Marlon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his aunt's house for dinner in Chapter 21, what does Keith Landry reveal of his plans with Annie?
2. What prevents Cliff Baxter from following through on his threat?
3. What else do Keith and Annie agree?
4. Where do Keith Landry and Annie meet in Chapter 20?
5. How is Keith Landry determined to resolve things?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)