|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What precedent is there for the thing Cliff Baxter forces Sherry Kolarik to do?
(a) Sherry Kolarik always had a number of traffic tickets to pay.
(b) Sherry Kolarik had access to information in the town and could give Cliff Baxter info.
(c) This had never happened before.
(d) Cliff Baxter had done this before when Sherry Kolarik had traffic tickets.
2. Where does Keith Landry meet Annie Baxter?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the supermarket.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the Post Office.
3. What does Gail Porter ask Keith Landry for?
(b) A promise to be restrained.
(c) His rifle.
(d) His car.
4. What does Cliff Baxter do when he finds Keith and Annie?
(a) Beats Keith about the face.
(b) Cuts Keith with a knife.
(c) Sets the room on fire.
(d) Arrests them both.
5. What does Keith Landry find when he returns home from the parsonage?
(a) People are waiting for him.
(b) His house has been burned down.
(c) His house has been searched.
(d) His house has burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made this a good place for Keith Landry to return to?
2. What does Keith Landry find out from the salesman at the sporting goods store near the lake?
3. What does Cliff Baxter force Annie to do in Chapter 19?
4. What does Keith Landry find in his mailbox in Chapter 8?
5. What does Keith Landry wonder about on the night before the meeting with Charlie Adair and others?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)