|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith Landry find when he returns home from the parsonage?
(a) His house has been burned down.
(b) People are waiting for him.
(c) His house has burned down.
(d) His house has been searched.
2. Who does Cliff Baxter look for at the diner?
(b) Keith Landry.
(c) His deputy.
(d) Sherry Kolarik.
3. Where have Keith Landry's parents gone?
4. What does Charlie Adair talk Keith Landry into doing?
(a) Flying to Washington D.C.
(b) Leaving Annie for good.
(c) Running for police chief in Spencerville.
(d) Taking Cliff Baxter down.
5. What does Annie Baxter wonder as we meet her?
(a) Whether her husband is going to live much longer.
(b) Whether her husband knows how deep in debt he is.
(c) Whether her husband will ever quit drinking.
(d) Whether her husband suspects that she knows about his infidelities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Keith Landry and his visitor do together?
2. What are Keith Landry's feelings as he passes the Baxter home?
3. How is Keith Landry determined to resolve things?
4. Who is Schenley?
5. Where does Keith Landry see Annie after missing his rendezvous with her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)