|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Keith Landry have dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) The Porter home.
(b) Annie Baxter's house.
(c) His own house.
(d) His aunt's house.
2. What is Annie afraid of when she sees Keith Landry?
(a) Someone will see them.
(b) She will still love him.
(c) Her husband will kill him.
(d) He will want her back.
3. What is the primary influence on Keith Landry's feelings as he returns home?
(a) The bills he returns to.
(b) Seeing the family place.
(c) His forced retirement.
(d) Meeting his family again.
4. What does the President say in answer to Keith Landry's question?
(a) He tells him exactly what he wants to know.
(b) He has an aide take care of Keith Landry's record.
(c) He answers generally.
(d) He offers Keith Landry some money as a signing bonus.
5. What are Annie Baxter's thoughts about taking a lover?
(a) She keeps her one lover well hidden from her husband.
(b) She only takes lovers when she travels.
(c) She has several lovers already.
(d) She has never thought about taking a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes to break up the meeting peacefully?
2. What caused Keith Landry to return home?
3. What is Keith Landry afraid of in Chapter 22?
4. What do Keith Landry and Annie do when they see each other?
5. What is the significance of the place Keith Landry goes after his visit?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)