|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Cliff Baxter at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) The gun goes off unexpectedly.
(c) One of the policemen.
(d) A traveling salesman.
2. What does Keith Landry experience at the holiday gathering?
(b) Invitations to business deals.
(c) Job offers.
(d) Matchmaking attempts.
3. What does Keith Landry ask about at the gas station?
(c) Job prospects.
(d) Development plans.
4. What did Jeffrey Porter call Keith Landry in a letter?
(b) Baby killer.
5. What led to the split between Keith and Annie?
(a) Annie's need for more security.
(b) Annie's desire for children.
(c) Keith Landry's departure for Vietnam.
(d) Keith Landry's need for space.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith Landry try to prevent his wife taking a lover?
2. What do the people Keith Landry visits tell him about what he apologizes for?
3. What do Keith Landry and his visitor do together?
4. What does Keith Landry think his presence means for Annie?
5. What are Annie Baxter's thoughts about taking a lover?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)