|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Cliff Baxter show up for their meeting?
(a) He had a dinner to attend.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He knew he would be angry at Keith.
(d) He wanted to raise Keith Landry's anticipation.
2. What do Keith Landry and his visitor talk about?
(a) House prices.
(b) Annie Baxter.
(d) Cliff Baxter.
3. When were Keith Landry and Annie Baxter lovers?
(a) In Junior high.
(b) In high school.
(c) While Annie Baxter was married to Cliff.
(d) After college.
4. What does Keith Landry drive around to look at in Chapter 5?
(a) Landmarks that have changed.
(b) The scenery.
(c) Old buildings.
5. What came in between Keith Landry and Jeffrey Porter?
(a) Keith Landry's work at Jeffrey Porter's father's business.
(d) Jeffrey Porter's opposition to the war in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Keith Landry supposed to do, to play his part in the movement that's supposed to be gaining traction?
2. What are Keith Landry's feelings as he passes the Baxter home?
3. How does Keith Landry try to prevent his wife taking a lover?
4. Who shows up at Keith Landry's door a few days after the holiday?
5. What interrupts Cliff Baxter at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)