|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cliff Baxter wonder about Keith Landry?
(a) Where he will live.
(b) Whether he intends to resume his relationship with Annie Baxter.
(c) What missions he performed as a spy.
(d) Where he will get a job.
2. What did Keith Landry do in his job?
(a) Monitored communications.
(b) Repaired engines.
(c) Kept the peace.
3. What political goal is the town councilwoman starting?
(a) To get Cliff Baxter elected Governor.
(b) To remove Cliff Baxter from office.
(c) To crack down on local drug dealers.
(d) To punish Cliff Baxter for corruption.
4. Who intervenes to break up the meeting peacefully?
(a) The pastor.
(b) Cliff Baxter.
(c) Keith Landry.
(d) Annie Baxter.
5. What movement does Keith Landry hear about after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Persecution of local minorities.
(b) Cliff Baxter's election to state office.
(c) Opposition to Cliff Baxter.
(d) Consolidation of Cliff Baxter's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie promise Keith Landry?
2. Where does Cliff Baxter discover that Keith Landry is back in town?
3. Who does Keith Landry spend the holiday with?
4. What does Cliff Baxter force Sherry Kolarik to do?
5. Where does Keith Landry go after making his visit?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)