|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Keith Landry to a meeting while he is trying to write a letter to Annie?
(b) Cliff Baxter.
(c) Billy Marlon.
(d) Gail Porter.
2. What is Keith Landry's attitude toward the person who shows up at his door?
(a) He holds a grudge and yells at him.
(b) He lets bygones be bygones.
(c) He beats him up.
(d) He plays pranks on him.
3. What was the correspondence between Keith and Annie like after their split?
4. What is Keith Landry wondering as he returns home?
(a) How he will make ends meet.
(b) How long he will live.
(c) How he will fit in.
(d) How long he will stay there.
5. What does Keith Landry ask about at the gas station?
(b) Job prospects.
(c) Development plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Keith Landry and his visitor do together?
2. Who intervenes to break up the meeting peacefully?
3. What was Keith Landry's profession?
4. What political goal is the town councilwoman starting?
5. What source does Cliff Baxter expect this person to have gotten information from?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)