|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made this a good place for Keith Landry to return to?
(a) His family had deserted it five years earlier.
(b) His brother had space for him to stay for cheap.
(c) His parents were traveling and their apartment was empty.
(d) His sister-in-law had a job for him.
2. What does Cliff Baxter wonder about Keith Landry?
(a) Whether he intends to resume his relationship with Annie Baxter.
(b) What missions he performed as a spy.
(c) Where he will get a job.
(d) Where he will live.
3. How does Keith Landry try to prevent his wife taking a lover?
(a) His men watch the house.
(b) He keeps her busy with chores.
(c) He shows her extra devotion.
(d) He threatens her life.
4. What does Annie Baxter wonder as we meet her?
(a) Whether her husband knows how deep in debt he is.
(b) Whether her husband will ever quit drinking.
(c) Whether her husband is going to live much longer.
(d) Whether her husband suspects that she knows about his infidelities.
5. From whom does Cliff Baxter ask for information about Keith Landry?
(a) Annie Baxter.
(b) His policemen.
(c) Keith Landry.
(d) Sherry Kolarik.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Keith Landry's feelings as he passes the Baxter home?
2. What led to the split between Keith and Annie?
3. What does Annie Baxter do when she can't get her husband on the phone?
4. What is Annie Baxter doing when we meet her?
5. How does Keith Landry spend his first week back in Spencerville?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)