|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movement does Keith Landry hear about after dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) Cliff Baxter's election to state office.
(b) Persecution of local minorities.
(c) Consolidation of Cliff Baxter's power.
(d) Opposition to Cliff Baxter.
2. What caused tension between Keith Landry and Annie before Keith left for Vietnam?
(a) Annie wanted Keith Landry to marry her.
(b) Annie was against the war.
(c) Keith Landry got weapons training.
(d) Keith Landry had another girlfriend.
3. Where does the food come from that Keith Landry eats for dinner in Chapter 11?
(a) South Asia.
(b) Landry's own farm.
(c) The Porters' garden.
(d) The local market.
4. What does Cliff Baxter force Sherry Kolarik to do?
(a) Pay her parking tickets.
(b) Perform a sexual act.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Give him information about Keith Landry.
5. What does Keith Landry drive around to look at in Chapter 5?
(b) The scenery.
(c) Landmarks that have changed.
(d) Old buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Keith Landry's feelings as he passes the Baxter home?
2. What does the thing in Annie Baxter's pocket make her think?
3. Where have Keith Landry's parents gone?
4. What does Annie Baxter believe her husband uses work as an excuse for?
5. Where does Cliff Baxter discover that Keith Landry is back in town?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)