1. What was Keith Landry's profession?
(c) Police chief.
2. Where did Keith Landry work for many years?
3. What did Keith Landry do in his job?
(a) Kept the peace.
(b) Monitored communications.
(d) Repaired engines.
4. When did Keith Landry return to his hometown?
(a) After the Vietnam War.
(b) After Desert Storm.
(c) After the Cold War.
(d) After World War II.
5. What caused Keith Landry to return home?
(a) His cover was blown.
(b) The end of the Cold War put him out of a job.
(c) He was censured for negligence.
(d) He retired.
6. Where does Keith Landry return to?
(a) His sister-in-law's house in Spencerville.
(b) His parents' apartment in Spencerville.
(c) His family farm in Spencerville.
(d) His brother's trailer in Spencerville.
7. What made this a good place for Keith Landry to return to?
(a) His family had deserted it five years earlier.
(b) His sister-in-law had a job for him.
(c) His brother had space for him to stay for cheap.
(d) His parents were traveling and their apartment was empty.
This section contains 4,846 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)