|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
2. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
3. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
4. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
5. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the evolution of the relationship between Gould and Karen.
1) Where did they start in their relationship?
2) What surprising turn did their relationship take?
3) What was the outcome of their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the presence of religion in the script.
1) Who discusses religion?
2) In what way is it discussed?
3) What are the relationships various characters share with God?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the types of films Gould mentions from his past and how they compare to the following potential material:
1) "Radiation . . ."
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)