Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
4. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
Essay Topic 1
What role do Gould and Fox play in the vast machine that is Hollywood?
1) Analyze the entertainment industry.
2) Discuss the career path of Fox.
3) Discuss the career path of Gould.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the types of films Gould mentions from his past and how they compare to the following potential material:
1) "Radiation . . ."
Essay Topic 3
The idea of loyalty is a driving force in Speed-the-plow. Consider the execution of loyalty between Gould and Fox analyzing how their loyalty and betrayal affect:
1. Their career.
2. Their friendship.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)