Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
4. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
Based on Gould's point of view, describe the entertainment industry and how it works.
Explain the relationship Gould has with the films that he produces.
1) What type of film does Gould produce?
2) What type of film does Gould claim he wants to produce?
3) How does Gould feel about the work he produces?
Describe the evolution of the relationship between Gould and Karen.
1) Where did they start in their relationship?
2) What surprising turn did their relationship take?
3) What was the outcome of their relationship?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)