|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
2. Gould likes to believe people are what?
3. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
5. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the evolution of the relationship between Gould and Karen.
1) Where did they start in their relationship?
2) What surprising turn did their relationship take?
3) What was the outcome of their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is mentioned several times within Speed-the-plow. Analyze the idea of fear based on its presence in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the relationship Gould has with the films that he produces.
1) What type of film does Gould produce?
2) What type of film does Gould claim he wants to produce?
3) How does Gould feel about the work he produces?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)