|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
2. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
3. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
4. What does Karen claim was no accident?
5. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Analyze the hypocrisy Gould demonstrates in his role as Head of Production.
Essay Topic 2What role do Gould and Fox play in the vast machine that is Hollywood? 1) Analyze the entertainment industry. 2) Discuss the career path of Fox. 3) Discuss the career path of Gould.
Essay Topic 3Karen appears to be different from Gould and, therefore, most people in the entertainment industry. 1) Why is Karen different? 2) How do people in the entertainment industry react to her? 3) Who does Karen represent?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)