Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
4. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
Essay Topic 1
What role do Gould and Fox play in the vast machine that is Hollywood?
1) Analyze the entertainment industry.
2) Discuss the career path of Fox.
3) Discuss the career path of Gould.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the hypocrisy Gould demonstrates in his role as Head of Production.
Essay Topic 3
The author, David Mamet, is known for creating sharp, snappy dialogue that helps define a character. Citing examples from the text, create an argument for or against the idea that the dialogue is as powerful in a character description as the character description that is written in the text.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)