|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
2. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
4. Gould likes to believe people are what?
5. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the relationship Gould has with the films that he produces.
1) What type of film does Gould produce?
2) What type of film does Gould claim he wants to produce?
3) How does Gould feel about the work he produces?
Essay Topic 2
Based on Gould's point of view, describe the entertainment industry and how it works.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the hypocrisy Gould demonstrates in his role as Head of Production.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)