|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
2. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
3. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
4. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
5. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following characters. Create an analysis of why they live and work in Hollywood based on the text:
Essay Topic 2
Based on Gould's point of view, describe the entertainment industry and how it works.
Essay Topic 3
Karen appears to be different from Gould and, therefore, most people in the entertainment industry.
1) Why is Karen different?
2) How do people in the entertainment industry react to her?
3) Who does Karen represent?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)