|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
(c) His desire to write books.
(d) Wanting to sleep with her.
2. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
3. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
4. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(d) Work of art.
5. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) To get involved with her.
(b) To thank her.
(c) He knows she needs money.
(d) She is brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
2. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
3. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
4. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
5. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)