|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) End of the World.
(c) Romantic Fluff.
(d) Explosions and Armies.
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
(b) He claims he was joking.
(c) He asks if it had worked.
(d) He admits it was sincere.
3. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
4. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He wants to sleep with her.
5. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(b) It would cost too much to make.
(c) No one will come to see it.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
2. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
3. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
4. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
5. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)