|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) The author is rude.
(b) It would cost too much to make.
(c) It is an elementary read.
(d) It was just a courtesy read.
2. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
3. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(a) He wants to be convinced.
4. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
(a) Who pays attention to them.
(b) If they matter.
(c) Why anyone writes them.
(d) Why they are read.
5. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is overpopulating.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is dying.
(d) It is spinning to another realm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
2. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
3. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
4. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
5. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)