|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
2. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
(a) Why anyone writes them.
(b) If they matter.
(c) Who pays attention to them.
(d) Why they are read.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
(b) He asks if it had worked.
(c) He claims he was joking.
(d) He admits it was sincere.
4. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Working for Gould.
(c) Breaking her glass.
(d) Moving to California.
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's frightened.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
2. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
3. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
4. Karen believes that people are what?
5. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)