|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He wants to sleep with her.
2. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
3. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) She read it.
(b) She wrote it.
(c) Brown isn't going to do it.
(d) It will make millions.
4. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(a) He wants to be convinced.
5. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
2. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
3. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
4. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
5. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)