|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Be his right hand woman.
(b) Be Ross' secretary.
(c) Star as an actress.
(d) Work on a film.
2. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
(a) Fox deserved the career jump.
(b) Sacrificing his integrity.
(c) Not enough cash.
(d) That everyone wants something from him.
3. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(d) He wants to be convinced.
4. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He will question it then do it.
(b) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(c) He will kiss him.
(d) Ross will give him an instant raise.
5. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Flatter her.
(b) Be frank.
(c) Seduce her.
(d) Scare her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
2. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
3. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
4. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)