|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To heal.
(b) To kill people.
(c) To change people.
(d) For beauty.
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Gould's apartment.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Gould's car.
(d) Gould's office.
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) End of the World.
(c) Explosions and Armies.
(d) Romantic Fluff.
4. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
(a) She's tired of seeing comedies.
(b) It changed her.
(c) She read it in one night.
(d) Her friend wrote it.
5. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(a) The Prison.
(b) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
2. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
3. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
4. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)