Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Working for Gould.
(b) Moving to California.
(c) Breaking her glass.
(d) Falling in love.
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) No one will come to see it.
(b) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He praises it.
(b) He makes fun of it.
(c) He debates it.
(d) He translates it into French.
4. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To kill people.
(b) To heal.
(c) For beauty.
(d) To change people.
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's frightened.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
2. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
3. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
4. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
5. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)