|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Part of a whole.
(c) Shallow and stupid.
(d) Tired of being robots.
2. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(b) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) Radiation Moon Story.
3. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) No one will come to see it.
(b) It would cost too much to make.
(c) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
4. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) It's degrading to the spirit.
(b) It will be a hit.
(c) People need to see it.
(d) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He admits it was sincere.
(b) He claims he was joking.
(c) He asks if it had worked.
(d) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
2. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
3. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
4. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
5. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)