|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She wanted to meet Gould.
(b) She was looking for something.
(c) She could type really well.
(d) She needed the money.
2. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That she will be a big star.
(b) That he will greenlight Radiation.
(c) That they will fall in love.
(d) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
3. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
4. Gould likes to believe people are what?
5. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(d) Richard Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
2. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
3. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
4. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
5. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)