|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Breaking her glass.
(b) Working for Gould.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Moving to California.
2. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) Brown isn't going to do it.
(b) It will make millions.
(c) She read it.
(d) She wrote it.
3. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
4. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's personable.
(c) If he's dull.
(d) If he's frightened.
5. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Lecturing Gould.
(c) Fighting with Gould.
(d) Reading to Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
2. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
4. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
5. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)