|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He claims he was joking.
(b) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
(c) He asks if it had worked.
(d) He admits it was sincere.
2. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
3. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 250 thousand.
(d) 15 million.
4. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
5. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
(a) Sabotaging his career.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Stalking him.
(d) Using him like everyone else does.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
2. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
3. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
4. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
5. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)