|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) End of the World.
(b) Romantic Fluff.
(c) Explosions and Armies.
2. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
(a) Knowing the world would end.
(b) Radiation from a microwave.
(c) Botched eye surgery.
3. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Be frank.
(b) Flatter her.
(c) Scare her.
(d) Seduce her.
4. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is dying.
(b) It is spinning to another realm.
(c) It is thriving.
(d) It is overpopulating.
5. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) Stars will fight over it.
(c) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(d) No one will come to see it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
2. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
3. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
4. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)