|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Moving to California.
(c) Breaking her glass.
(d) Working for Gould.
2. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
(a) The Dark Ages.
(b) A Great Era for Change.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) The Age of Aquarius.
3. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Star as an actress.
(b) Be Ross' secretary.
(c) Work on a film.
(d) Be his right hand woman.
4. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
5. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(b) Richard Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
2. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
3. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
4. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
5. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)