|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(d) Richard Ross.
2. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(b) He will kiss him.
(c) He will question it then do it.
(d) Ross will give him an instant raise.
3. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(b) Radiation Moon Story.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
4. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(b) Stars will fight over it.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) No one will come to see it.
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He translates it into French.
(b) He makes fun of it.
(c) He praises it.
(d) He debates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
2. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
3. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
4. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)