|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To hire her as a maid.
(b) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(c) To influence her book club selections.
(d) To win the bet with Fox.
2. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Star as an actress.
(b) Be Ross' secretary.
(c) Be his right hand woman.
(d) Work on a film.
3. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
4. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
5. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
2. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
4. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
5. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)