|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They want love.
(b) They appreciate art.
(c) They're from the Bronx.
(d) They are mavericks.
2. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(a) The Prison.
(d) Romantic Comedies.
3. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Shallow and stupid.
(c) Part of a whole.
(d) Tired of being robots.
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His heart.
(b) His spirit.
(c) His aura.
(d) His mind.
5. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) Stars will fight over it.
(b) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) No one will come to see it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
2. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
3. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
4. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
5. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)