|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) For beauty.
(b) To kill people.
(c) To change people.
(d) To heal.
2. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) She assumed he would make Radiation.
(b) She asked him to fire Fox.
(c) Gould asks her to leave.
(d) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
3. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) Stars will fight over it.
(b) It would cost too much to make.
(c) No one will come to see it.
(d) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
4. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) She read it.
(b) She wrote it.
(c) Brown isn't going to do it.
(d) It will make millions.
5. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
(a) They are totally alone.
(b) They are the sign.
(c) God is angry with them.
(d) They have no control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
4. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
5. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)