|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(d) Work of art.
2. Gould likes to believe people are what?
3. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
4. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
(a) A Great Era for Change.
(b) The Age of Aquarius.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) The Dark Ages.
5. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(b) The Prison.
(c) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
2. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
4. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
5. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)