|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Lecturing Gould.
(c) Reading to Gould.
(d) Fighting with Gould.
2. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
(a) How dare him?
(b) He's a pig.
(c) Why not?
(d) If he loves her, it's okay.
3. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Breaking her glass.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Moving to California.
(d) Working for Gould.
4. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Shallow and stupid.
(b) Part of a whole.
(d) Tired of being robots.
5. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
3. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
4. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
5. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)