|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It was just a courtesy read.
(b) It is an elementary read.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) The author is rude.
2. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(b) The Prison.
(d) Romantic Comedies.
3. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
(a) A Great Era for Change.
(b) The Age of Aquarius.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) The Dark Ages.
4. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
5. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
(a) Botched eye surgery.
(c) Knowing the world would end.
(d) Radiation from a microwave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
2. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
3. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
4. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
5. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)