|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
2. When Fox mocks Gould's attraction to Karen, Gould insists Karen does what?
a) Makes him laugh.
b) Wants to marry him.
c) Tends to bore him.
d) Understands him.
3. Who asks Karen to come into Gould's office in Act 3?
c) She comes in on her own.
4. Gould tells Karen to take what kind of holiday?
a) Advancement Holiday.
b) Christmas Holiday.
c) Bank Holiday.
d) Boredom Holiday.
5. Why does Fox think Karen came to town?
This section contains 1,002 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)