|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(b) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(c) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(d) Radiation Moon Story.
2. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(b) Richard Ross.
3. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That they will fall in love.
(b) That he will greenlight Radiation.
(c) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
(d) That she will be a big star.
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His mind.
(b) His heart.
(c) His spirit.
(d) His aura.
5. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
2. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
3. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
4. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
5. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)