|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He praises it.
(b) He translates it into French.
(c) He debates it.
(d) He makes fun of it.
2. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
(b) She assumed he would make Radiation.
(c) Gould asks her to leave.
(d) She asked him to fire Fox.
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) End of the World.
(b) Explosions and Armies.
(d) Romantic Fluff.
4. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(c) No one will come to see it.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
5. Karen believes that people are what?
(b) Shallow and stupid.
(c) Tired of being robots.
(d) Part of a whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
2. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
3. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
4. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
5. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)