|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's frightened.
(b) If he's dull.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's funny.
2. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She is suspicious.
(d) She claims to hate money.
3. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) Gould asks her to leave.
(b) She asked him to fire Fox.
(c) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
(d) She assumed he would make Radiation.
4. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
5. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould likes to believe people are what?
2. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
3. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
4. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
5. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)