|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
2. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
3. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) It will make millions.
(b) She read it.
(c) She wrote it.
(d) Brown isn't going to do it.
4. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(b) He will kiss him.
(c) Ross will give him an instant raise.
(d) He will question it then do it.
5. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
2. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
4. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
5. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)