|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Be Ross' secretary.
(b) Be his right hand woman.
(c) Star as an actress.
(d) Work on a film.
2. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(d) Richard Ross.
3. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It is an elementary read.
(b) The author is rude.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) It was just a courtesy read.
4. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
(a) That people need each other.
(b) To take her home.
(c) To introduce her to Ross.
(d) To make the Prison film.
5. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
(a) They have no control.
(b) They are the sign.
(c) They are totally alone.
(d) God is angry with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
2. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
3. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
4. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
5. Gould likes to believe people are what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)