|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
(a) Sacrificing his integrity.
(b) Fox deserved the career jump.
(c) That everyone wants something from him.
(d) Not enough cash.
2. Gould likes to believe people are what?
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) Explosions and Armies.
(c) Romantic Fluff.
(d) End of the World.
4. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(b) Radiation Moon Story.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
5. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She claims to hate money.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She is suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
2. Karen believes that people are what?
3. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
4. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
5. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)