|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(b) All of these.
2. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
3. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To change people.
(b) For beauty.
(c) To heal.
(d) To kill people.
4. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) It's degrading to the spirit.
(b) People need to see it.
(c) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
(d) It will be a hit.
5. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(a) The Prison.
(c) Romantic Comedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
2. What does Karen claim was no accident?
3. Gould likes to believe people are what?
4. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
5. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)