|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Star as an actress.
(b) Be his right hand woman.
(c) Work on a film.
(d) Be Ross' secretary.
2. Gould likes to believe people are what?
3. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
4. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
5. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Breaking her glass.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Moving to California.
(d) Working for Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
2. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
3. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
4. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
5. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)