|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) Ross makes Gould laugh.
(b) For fun.
(c) So Fox can have some face time.
(d) To delay the greenlight.
2. Fox quotes who from the Bible?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(d) Apostle Thomas.
3. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(b) One upping each other.
(d) Thanking each other.
4. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) People Business.
(b) Vulgar Business.
(c) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
(d) Boring Business.
5. Gould pretends those who aren't happy in film are the ones who are what?
(a) Film reviewers.
(d) Slaves to commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
2. In addition to money from success, what does Fox look forward to?
3. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
4. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
5. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Karen excuse Gould's tendency to lie?
2. When Gould claims that Fox is spending too much time kissing up to him instead of doing his job, what is Fox's response?
3. Describe the book Karen wants to see made into a film.
4. What are Fox's plans for the future, after the Prison film is produced?
5. What is Fox's opinion of proposed films such as "Radiation . . ." and "The Bridge"?
6. How does Gould describe the movies he now has to produce?
7. Explain what Karen believes she saw in Gould.
8. Although Gould has pretended to champion "Radiation . . ." in an attempt to get Karen to bed, he is eventually forced to admit what?
9. Other than money, why is Fox excited about the prospect of success?
10. According to Fox, Karen used Gould for what purpose?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)